deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone have a save of the current version that Lucy's interactive works when I talk to her at night when she is sorting through her clothes or on the second floor near the plants it doesn't work

Sinsxyo

Jun 21, 2023
How does Lucy steal the virus sample from Otter lab without getting caught. What’s the answer to the math problem in Lucy’s lab

Last edited:

M I N T

Mar 16, 2022
Why is the resolution so shit? The game's graphics and resolution is actually worse than the previews of the game being shown or am I missing something here??

JashinCkoa

May 31, 2019
Hey guys can you help me? I have a bug. I'm just finished triad quest by sneaking into the base (where you can still save the girl of the Russian gang). After this i need to do school quest, to go further main quest, but in book says that i need to go school, then i go nothing hapens. I searсh it out and find that, after triad quest i need meet warren after school. But in my case he is not there. View attachment 3281695

Save
Can somebody help me?

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
A question why they have not uploaded the compress of this great game because since version 0.96 is going to be released they should have released the compress of at least version 0.95 or 0.953

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Early february should next update come out so since feb started let's wait for the announcemnt of another delay from our trustworthy dev

FrigusCorde

Mar 28, 2018
Guys, maybe someone can help
Got my game stucked right in the moment when you need to move in new house and convince sarah go with u
Buh.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes