DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi kind people. Any kind soul willing to take a look at my save? I can't have interactive sex with Sarah and I'm at the tournament. I can't find her on saturdays and sundays.
Symphony of the Night i add you just in case you can help.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Oh sorry! My bad. This is where i'm facing the issue. I'm at the pool on saturday at 12 and no sign of Sarah :(.

thank you!!
Your incest was OFF. You reached far in the game, so you missed some good scenes in the whole game if this was off right through.

Your Save: I turned incest on and placed you facing Sarah.
Talk to Sarah, then go downstairs to hotel lobby. When it is 2300 go to hotel room, scene will trigger. On Sunday after 1500 scene with Alexx in corridor and later at night with Sarah in room. Everything is mostly time dependent. But you had incest OFF, so unfortunately you missed scenes at the tournament and way before in the game with everyone (with incest OFF, many family sex scenes are not shown, but skipped).

Sorry bro, only way to see them scenes is to start a new game and asap turn incest ON. Your current save, I turned it on and you will see all scenes as they should, from now on. But I highly recommend you start fresh to see all the content missed. Incest ON is like mandatory for many family scenes/bonus.

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Your incest was OFF. You reached far in the game, so you missed some good scenes in the whole game if this was off right through.

Your Save: I turned incest on and placed you facing Sarah.
Talk to Sarah, then go download stairs to hotel lobby. When it is 2300 go to hotel room, scene will trigger. On Sunday same at room and stuff after 1500 scene with Alexx in corridor and later at night with Sarah in room. Everything is mostly time dependent. But you had incest OFF, so unfortunately you missed scenes (sex scenes, with incest OFF they are not shown) at the tournament and way before in the game with everyone.

Sorry bro, only way to see them scenes is to start a new game and asap turn incest ON. Your current save, I turned it on and you will see all scenes as they should, from now on. It all depends on you if you want to replay and see content miss. But I highly recommend you start fresh. Incest ON is like mandatory for many family scenes.
Ohh thanks you so much for the clarification. Last question! So the incest is turned on/off right from the start? Like from the settings menu?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ohh thanks you so much for the clarification. Last question! So the incest is turned on/off right from the start? Like from the settings menu?
No the game starts with it OFF to combat Patreon policy BS. You have to turn it on when you get a chance after the intro of the game. Dont worry no scenes require it before you are able to have control of your character.

You turn it on via the pc cheat mod or the ingame hidden options. I posted their locations with pictures. Link at OP of this thread or here for quick reference.

Note: The game doesnt have any option to turn it OFF (because it is mandatory). Once turned ON it remains on in your save.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
No the game starts with it OFF to combat Patreon policy BS. You have to turn it on when you get a chance after the intro of the game. Dont worry no scenes require it before you are able to have control of your character.

You turn it on via the pc cheat mod or the ingame hidden options. I posted their locations with pictures. Link at OP of this thread or here for quick reference.

Note: The game doesnt have any option to turn it OFF (because it is mandatory). Once turned ON it remains on in your save.
THANK U SO VERY MUCH!

JashinCkoa

May 31, 2019
Hey guys can you help me? I have a bug. I'm just finished triad quest by sneaking into the base (where you can still save the girl of the Russian gang). After this i need to do school quest, to go further main quest, but in book says that i need to go school, then i go nothing hapens. I searсh it out and find that, after triad quest i need meet warren after school. But in my case he is not there. Screen.png

Save

DressReys

Jul 10, 2021
Hello, any solution to this problem? i've been stuck cause the family is just standing in the living and i can't interact 1705825668668.png

fuck9milf

May 3, 2020
I stuck in here, the tips said" go to your room and change your clothes"
but i can't go upstairs, and i use the bug fix...back to my room but no response form the change clothes logo
Please help, thank you
1705826692722.png

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes