BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
This does not help (100%) since the game skips ALL the necessary pictures of the garage -_- only EXIT from the garage helps) but after that you need to skip the picture....
and IF you have it(from old game ver), then you still take 1 softlock (delivery car in the OLD quarter), you can drive the car, but cannot deliver car 8( (delivery point does not appear). What can help Maxim (it seems to me) is to change the position of the quest in the save editor (to make the game think that WE have already completed it completely)...
This job is the most (BROKEN)... paparazzi + hospital, etc. work fine (complete the hospital without problems)...
Paparazzi Jobs are implemented? How do i start them?

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I keep trying to enter Hornet's Garage at the start time of 8:00, even after I filed the application for it but it won't let me in. What do I do?

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Does anyone know how to solve the issue with Sarah at the Tinymon Tournament? I can't find her at 12 on saturdays and sundays.

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Screenshot_2024-01-15-20-51-38-261_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg guys how to fix this?
First it was Ivanna now I have another copy of me
They are walking with me everywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

aaaooo852

Nov 26, 2022
doorbell is ringing cant go upstairs whith bug fix teleport back home i can change clothes but no one is outside and the door

Nonehaha3

Jan 12, 2024
HELP ME PLEASe im so confused I don't know what to do I am at the part where I have to "use" Laura to do the threesomes with the other characters when i had control of her after we played games i talked to everyone I go to the book of faces and it tells me to do it again but i dont know how to switch to her what do i do

Lostan

Jan 16, 2024
I am waiting for next update the game is bugging please developer test the game all story going wrong direction
But the game is osm please fix the all bug

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
The dev confuses me so much. Improving scenes that are years old is fine but why bother removing existing content and not properly replace it.

Why did he remove the Babysitter quests? They where finished and good.
Why remove the Hornet Garage quest? If he wants to improve it or something why not leave it in till you finish the improved version.
Why remove Carols Date quests?
Why change Brendas existing quest? It was finished and i liked It.

There are so many characters that dont have a questline yet. Why not focus on them first?!

Why does he keep remove existing quests before actually finishing the "improved versions"
I mean sure i like most of the improved character designs more then the old ones, especially the Art teacher, but why not finish the game first and that make a version of the game that focuses only on changing existing scenes.

Like this: Finish the game then take the file and market it as a Revamp that only changes some scenes each update. Or something like that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev confuses me so much. Improving scenes that are years old is fine but why bother removing existing content and not properly replace it.

Why did he remove the Babysitter quests? They where finished and good.
Why remove the Hornet Garage quest? If he wants to improve it or something why not leave it in till you finish the improved version.
Why remove Carols Date quests?
Why change Brendas existing quest? It was finished and i liked It.

There are so many characters that dont have a questline yet. Why not focus on them first?!

Why does he keep remove existing quests before actually finishing the "improved versions"
I mean sure i like most of the improved character designs more then the old ones, especially the Art teacher, but why not finish the game first and that make a version of the game that focuses only on changing existing scenes.

Like this: Finish the game then take the file and market it as a Revamp that only changes some scenes each update. Or something like that.
The babystitter stuff is still there but it's grindy as fuck you have to do the babystitter job a bunch of times until you get any scenes. He completely ruined it.

Reactions: StreamSteam

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
The babystitter stuff is still there but it's grindy as fuck you have to do the babystitter job a bunch of times until you get any scenes. He completely ruined it.
Still dosnt explain the rest. Brenda is the best example. He wants to change her quest? Fine. But why didnt he wait till this next update to delete her old quest? Once he finished the whole new version quest. Why put in this weird half quest and remove the old one that was finished? Its just confusing. And why bother reworking old quest when there are so many unfinished characters? Lizzy and the Vtube channal for example. She exists since the dawn of time and she still doesnt have a questline.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Still dosnt explain the rest. Brenda is the best example. He wants to change her quest? Fine. But why didnt he wait till this next update to delete her old quest? Once he finished the whole new version quest. Why put in this weird half quest and remove the old one that was finished? Its just confusing. And why bother reworking old quest when there are so many unfinished characters? Lizzy and the Vtube channal for example. She exists since the dawn of time and she still doesnt have a questline.
Yeah it doesn't make any sense I don't even think most people wanted him to rework old content. Also the lizzy stuff if you increase your popularity on the game's version of youtube, I forgot the name. When you visit her house you will get scenes with her. It doesn't say it in the in-game walkthrough for some dumb reason.

Reactions: BabayMonsta
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes