S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Why can't I find the sex scenes on my phone after I do them? For example, in the case of Rachel and some others, only their profile pictures are available on the phone and computer, and there are no scenes for us to see again. Is this a bug? Because the save slide has only 24 houses and there is no place to save another scene more than that.

Nov 24, 2023
.....wait

This game already had basically a full version with a conclusion and everything.

Then he did a revamp, that took sveral years to retread old content...

And NOW, several years later, instead of new content, he's retreading old content a third time. and it's still bugged? Even though one of the major reasons for the revamp was to fix bugs?

Do I have this right?

holohopee

May 29, 2019
Is this a bug or the dev has removed sandra mission, when i click on the white guy it jumped to the H scene with sandra with all option though i haven't do any of sandra's task, also the green girl when i click on her it's jumped to the H scene with Nadine with full option though i haven't do any of nadine's task, please help

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
Good old days. When the dev was at his peak, patreon banned him. One of the most hypocritical decisions I have seen.
im currently playing the revamp version from the beginning again and afterwards i want to play the old version again see if i can write down all the positives from the old version that didnt transfer to the revamp version

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
.....wait

This game already had basically a full version with a conclusion and everything.

Then he did a revamp, that took sveral years to retread old content...

And NOW, several years later, instead of new content, he's retreading old content a third time. and it's still bugged? Even though one of the major reasons for the revamp was to fix bugs?

Do I have this right?
Yes.

Reactions: Halorderd

aisuru hikari

Sep 4, 2017
a question, are there scenes of tyna? I ask because always in the latest updates when I do her missions her character disappears or becomes invisible so I wanted to know if there are scenes of her that I am missing and if so do you know how I could solve it?

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Guys I always played the game without care about karma dose it make difference in this new versions?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
a question, are there scenes of tyna? I ask because always in the latest updates when I do her missions her character disappears or becomes invisible so I wanted to know if there are scenes of her that I am missing and if so do you know how I could solve it?
there are still no scenes with tyna, only with her mom when you train with tyna in the missions

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
so i played a new game the on the newest version and here are some "issues" that i face
1- can't find jason's sprite in his house so i can't further his quest and get his mommy. when i got to his house on the afternoon he tells to come up but then there is nobody there.
2- brenda is waiting for me om afternoons outside of scool but when i go there and talk yo her, it say "not implemented yet"

are these bugs or did i fuck up somehow cuase i did all of these thing on other versions.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes