aager

May 3, 2022
does any know the in game steps to trigger the history quiz. Read through the thread and never found anything to help

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Welp, guess I need to hasten a bit to produce 0.953 saves.... I swear, if I put in the stress to play the game 4 times in two weeks and he goes like "Oh actually I'mma postpone it to march"...

How much content was added since 0.92? Was there anything between 92 and 95. Changelog only shows 0.95
Eh... I won't remember everything but if you check my repository for the descriptions of each version, that should give you an idea (except for 0.95 cause I'm still working on the saves for this latest release)

Reactions: BabayMonsta

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Decided to play the game from the beginning, but the version in the first page of the thread is 0.95, where can i find 0.953? Or is 0.95 compatible with the bugfix and cheatmod?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Happy new year everybody and this January release version 0.96 an this is the content:
2 special Threesome
Lucy Dates
Spanish teacher quest
Spanish teacher interative sex
Jason Quest
Jason's mom sex
Jason sex
Brenda Quest
Brenda Sex
And som surprises
Hmm i wonder which characters will be included in the threesome,maybe finally we could fuck both Laura and Lucy or maybe Laura and Sasha

Reactions: Parilto

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

Happy new year everybody and this January release version 0.96 an this is the content:
2 special Threesome
Lucy Dates
Spanish teacher quest
Spanish teacher interative sex
Jason Quest
Jason's mom sex
Jason sex
Brenda Quest
Brenda Sex
And som surprises
Wow is he turning a new leaf this year?
Hope this is consistent.

anyway, when in January will this be?

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
Can anyone help me? i need to talk to sandra in recess time, but every time i click on her, say to skip class to fuck, and nothing more. How can i skip this?

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
Hello, please help me, after finishing the history lesson project with Carlo in the printing room, we saw Sandra, after that the guide says talk to Sandra at the fun bell in the school yard but when I talk to her, only Sandra says We can screw up the classroom and have sex, that's it and it won't go any further, what should I do?!
did you solve it? i'm stuck at the same part :c

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
Can anyone help me? i need to talk to sandra in recess time, but every time i click on her, say to skip class to fuck, and nothing more. How can i skip this?
Can you pass me your save? I deleted the game at that part because I was so angry.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes