bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
How to finish Brenda’s Quest with Jason and the Rosalinda Ticket. Francis took the Money then Jason after Francis. Afterward, there’s no more clues for the school. What to do afterward?
On the same map , if you remember where you and Markus get caught by the cops and have to run away , Jason is there beeing assaulted by Francis

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
It's great that some of the people are fans of the changes that the dev has made regarding the revamps but does anybody else just feel sad about how inferior to the previous one it seems for them? I don't know if it's just nostalgia clouding memory but I think the new teacher models have a kind of blurriness to them that's making them out to be way worse than any other consistent character like the MC's family and other characters.

On top of that, I was genuinely a fan of most the old teachers designs. I can't even recognise any of the old designs in these new ones and idk man it just sucks.

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
Also has anybody else used Symphony's cheat mods to get max sex skills and tried using it to view some of the sex scenes? I tried with the school janitor woman and the random streetwalkers u can interact with but it always starts off with handjob and lets u select boob job. After that, you literally can't select anything else. So weird.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okay that's it, Im gone again. Peace and all the best for the new years everyone (y)

It's great that some of the people are fans of the changes that the dev has made regarding the revamps but does anybody else just feel sad about how inferior to the previous one it seems for them? I don't know if it's just nostalgia clouding memory but I think the new teacher models have a kind of blurriness to them that's making them out to be way worse than any other consistent character like the MC's family and other characters.

On top of that, I was genuinely a fan of most the old teachers designs. I can't even recognise any of the old designs in these new ones and idk man it just sucks.
Couldn't agree more. To me the new model look plastic and all the same bimbo look. When I was doing the teacher questline I could NOT tell who the hell I was talking to. It is only because the old BOF profile pic different that I knew, But everything else man you spot on in my opinion. The old models was way way better.

Also has anybody else used Symphony's cheat mods to get max sex skills and tried using it to view some of the sex scenes? I tried with the school janitor woman and the random streetwalkers u can interact with but it always starts off with handjob and lets u select boob job. After that, you literally can't select anything else. So weird.
As I have always said, if you have an issue try without the mod and see for yourself. That is the game gameplay itself and have been so since forever, even in the old game (Meaning sex transitions). You have to talk to them multiple times to unlock anything or progress in the game. I am using the cheat mod and I use the max sex skills and all those things to speed up the game and I have no issues what-so-ever with the sex progress. Btw max sex skills and all those skills in the game, has nothing to do with the selection of the sex scenes i.e. being able to choose & unlock any new bj, vaginal, anal etc.

Just letting you know man, but feel free to hit me up on the pc cheat mod thread or pm/dm if you indeed have an issue with the mod and cant confirm yourself. Peace bro (y)

anyone has the missing images of mikes party?
They are in the missing image patch and added in recently. You can find the link at OP/Main page name bugfixes. Note it have two bugfixes at main page. Recommended to use both.

Technically these are not missing images as the model for those person changed but the dev didnt update some pictures. Instead he removed them, hence the error. The missing image patch used the old images, so even though the model change in the game, you will get a different person during the sex scene. Because the new models look like shit compare to the old

Has the mechanic job been fix / implemented with the fixes ?
Technically, the dev seems to revamp the mechanic thing.
Assumption: You get to have sex with Marble (cant rem name) during normal gameplay, upgrade your car and the garage at a new location. I think the dev just didnt get time to remove everything and sort it out. But the new one working well during my gameplay. And the person looks like Marble and I think the same name as well etc. So idk

anyone got facing this issue cant purchase a car?
You get a car during normal gameplay, I havent checked if you can buy a car. But there was a quest where you go inside but couldnt buy a car then it transition to eventually you getting a car during the racing.

I got stuck in jason and brenda quest, pls help
Jason and Brenda house events and others was removed by the dev. You have to wait for an update.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I’m fucking sorry? The new version requires you to start over…

in THIS game? I have to do all those ridiculous grindy
Quests again?

Please…please tell me there’s like, a skip? Or a “pick up at the end of the last update” option

There’s no way that I have to do the stupid box quest, and that convoluted school quest all over again…

Reactions: jaredforks

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
I’m fucking sorry? The new version requires you to start over…

in THIS game? I have to do all those ridiculous grindy
Quests again?

Please…please tell me there’s like, a skip? Or a “pick up at the end of the last update” option

There’s no way that I have to do the stupid box quest, and that convoluted school quest all over again…
At this point just wait for him to (never) finish the game tbh. THese types of ridiculous update requirements aren't worth malding over. I come back every half year to check shit out for this very reason.

sacramax

Jan 5, 2019
Afaik there is no fix, and the game will bug out on two occasions on Lucy's quest because of this. I was able to circumvent the first, but got stuck in prison because of it. I can't find a way to remove Ivana through save editing, so I guess my save is broken.
thx, i have saved before, so i joined the dark side this time, the gentlemen.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes