Nov 24, 2023
Okay so I'm seeing there's new content for Caroine, Jason, etc. How does that work?

Is it new content added on to their old completed quests?

Or do these new quests replace the old ones? Will saves still work if you go back there?

Or do you have to like, reload a save from back then to see the new content?

sacramax

Jan 5, 2019
i joned druganovs ,after the meeting with my team, Ivana is still with me. looks like i have this only when i join the Russians(ofc ivana) but..u know what i mean, is there a fix or something i can do ? i rly wanna try the russian gang.

Last edited:

HAXX0

Jul 18, 2017
still no cg rips? I'd rather not grind 10 hours again because beggar decided to pull yet another old manipulative trick from the bag to keep his patreon welfare alive :/

Reactions: StreamSteam

Azisine

Dec 18, 2023
Hello, I have a problem with Sandra at the school, i need to speak to her during the break but i can't because when i want to, she wants to fuck but don't talk me for the quest, can i skip a quest ?
Thanks for your responses, hope you can help me

Reactions: Double0Harambe

anawin

Nov 11, 2018
help me pls.i stuck quest "go to school" .actually this quest i have to meet principal and warren but no reaction in school.how fix this.and this my save

Last edited:

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
still no cg rips? I'd rather not grind 10 hours again because beggar decided to pull yet another old manipulative trick from the bag to keep his patreon welfare alive :/
You can see the pics in the www folder if You download the compressed version ,but thats it, just pics.
Call me crazy but I prefer animations so at least I'll have to play it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Decided to give this another try(got really pissed off when the saves weren't compatible and deleted the game) and this was probably the least buggy version of this game that I've ever played. There was only one major bug with the quest where you break into Lucy's house to search for her laptop. But other than that didn't really see any other bugs. The new designs for the girls aren't bad but the rework feels really pointless, there was nothing wrong with the old models and with the exception of Brenda, their stories were exactly the same. It just made the rework look like a huge waste of time.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Decided to give this another try(got really pissed off when the saves weren't compatible and deleted the game) and this was probably the least buggy version of this game that I've ever played. There was only one major bug with the quest where you break into Lucy's house to search for her laptop. But other than that didn't really see any other bugs. The new designs for the girls aren't bad but the rework feels really pointless, there was nothing wrong with the old models and with the exception of Brenda, their stories were exactly the same. It just made the rework look like a huge waste of time.
You have to manually edit the variable to continue the laptop quest also later in the game your character sprite will disappear

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You have to manually edit the variable to continue the laptop quest also later in the game your character sprite will disappear
I finished the game and my sprite never disappeared. I sent my save file to SoTN when I had the bug on that quest and he helped me. Other than that I never had any bugs. One thing that still pisses me off about this game is having to choose a gang. If you want to see the content will all the gangs it's such a pain in the ass. Before the rework I had a save file for each gang but this time I won't even bother with that. I don't have the patience to play the multiple paths in a RPGM game.

Pacowap 31

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, good afternoon, I would like to contact the administrator, who deleted my comments, because they were not in English. Couldn't I have been warned before? And before you answer me, hastily, something like it's a rule, if so, you might as well have a translation tab in the box where you write. Ago how to send in... and the language you want. In advance I refer you to look in international laws if writing in a language other than English is prohibited, or on the contrary it is not censorship when without prior notice what someone says is deleted. In short, do I have to use a translator, why do others know how to use it? He held this community in higher regard.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
not like this, bros. we're supposed be a tight coombrain bunch up in this hole... what happened?
the one and only fixer decided to leave and y'all just fumbled?!
unbelievable

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
not like this, bros. we're supposed be a tight coombrain bunch up in this hole... what happened?
the one and only fixer decided to leave and y'all just fumbled?!
unbelievable
Fixing is not needed. But I have ONLY reached up to after Mike party and have NOT experience any bugs. Will continue to play and see.

The dev started to release fixes, the game is reasonable stable NOW (greatly better than before). Everything is in the base game now and should be in future release, hopefully.

Side note, I aint leave. I'm very active on the pc cheat mod thread and discord where I post bypass to any problems.

Nov 11, 2017
I need help big time. Book of face says I need to go aunt helens house in Bird town but when i enter to Bird town Tyna scene automaticly triggers and all the quest skips itself how do I fix that bug?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes