probandoxd

May 21, 2021
Hi there! The main character disappears in this exact moment. I've re done the quest a lot of times just in case and it always disappears.

Any help? I'll let you here a savegame before and after the quest just in case (11 is before and 14 is after).

Screenshot_111.jpg

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I can’t figure out what to do next... Moment AFTER the TRIAD tasks... at SCHOOL (last moment) - playing football, where Sarah will be waiting in the TOILET... after that the game says - PASS THE QUEST (school!), QUEST SCHOOL says (complete Lucy's quest), LUCY's quest says (Complete MARIA's quest -_- ), but nothing happens on Maria's QUEST (wait and mind your own business o_O)... My character slept with ALL possible characters and took the relationship to the MAXIMUM (available) both teachers and schoolgirls (3 teachers are not available - Music, language and anatomy? o_O - when THESE teachers will become available???) According to the GUIDE, the hero after school should be met by the head of the Gentlemen (Warren) and taken to his headquarters where they will teach us how to shoot, BUT this does not happen.... IN SHORT, I don’t know what to do. X_X tell me how to get through... thx (I give save file)...

Reactions: hybridkage65

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Has anyone finished this version yet? How did you overcome all the bugs? Do you have a full save to share?

Reactions: Parilto

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
i joned druganovs ,after the meeting with my team, Ivana is still with me. looks like i have this only when i join the Russians(ofc ivana) but..u know what i mean, is there a fix or something i can do ? i rly wanna try the russian gang.
Afaik there is no fix, and the game will bug out on two occasions on Lucy's quest because of this. I was able to circumvent the first, but got stuck in prison because of it. I can't find a way to remove Ivana through save editing, so I guess my save is broken.

Reactions: sacramax

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
My review of the 094/095 version.

PLAYABILITY
I was a BON's patron for quite some time but I stopped recently. I can be very tolerent & patient about some game's malfunctions but now even for me it's too much to continuing to support the way it is at that moment.
The communication is also one of the reason what made me quit. Not saying the truth to your own patrons and delaying multiples times when you post a date release is not right in my eyes.
I saw myself as a grateful kind of patron, it means that if I play a game and if I'm enjoyed playing to the point it was one of the best fun experience I ever had in front of my computer watching/playing adult contents, I'm gonna be
more than willing to financially support a work, and that was MNL for me. When I discovered the game, one year before the revamp, I had such a blast, it was so awesome, I could spend my week ends on it very easy.
But now, I feel like I've been grateful enough to support him that way and I'm gonna wait some significants improvements before going back to support it. It's so frustrating, to witness so many bugs ruined a game like this :'(

Now I can just beg Beggar to do something about it, and we are super lucky to have such a dedicated "fixer", Symphony of the Night , to make our time playing without too much struggling against our own sanity ^^.

CONTENTS
About the changes.

The Teachers :
- Principal : Revamped artitiscally a second time. I don't think it was necessary, still fine I guess, but she's not enough present for us to really care about it.
- Mrs Turner : I liked her former face, because it was fit with her personnality. But don't get me wrong, the new one is great and super hot.
- Mrs Taylor : It's probably the one she needed the most, because her interactive contents were very old. I just wish her face wasn't changed that much, she's like a different person now. Regarless, hot model.
- Mrs Liz : Same for Mrs Taylor.
- Mrs Jordan : The face change is more subtil in her so it's cool.
- Mrs Glober : Same for Principal, not so many scenes for caring about it, but not much of a change, just more muscular, why not ? It puts some variety and she's a sport teacher.
- Music Teacher : Didn't change a lot and pratically non existant contents for now, even before the 094 version so nothing to say.
- New Teachers : They are OK, but again, nothing to say we don't have enough materials. The philosophy one looks more like a student than a teacher though (personnal opinion).
- Librarian : Hot typical bookworm women, the grind (repeating a dozen times the books to search) is a little too much long and repetitive.

Students :
- Brenda : Again, feels like a different person, but too soon to say something about it, because her story and most of the new contents is not implemented yet.
- Ronald : He had a more accurate face, defines him more for what kind of person he is.

New sex scenes :
- Sandra : Her former interactive scenes are from the original game so I guess he wanted to make an exclusif revamp one, OK.
- Nadine : That one is surprising, because she already had a revamp interactive scenes, whereas the renders of the quest itself who leading to that are from the original and old, I would reverse it and change thoses instead.

New systems
- Having more options in class is not bad at all, getting more scenes, receiving nudes from the ones you finished their quest, that's a thumb up for me.
- Having fun times with random students at school for being popular is pretty well thought either.

YouTV :
- That's nice to finally have contents about it, with random fan girls who chase you on the sreet, and especially with Charles's sister and a new set of contents with her.

Car Race :
- If we compare against the Pussy Fight, it's make more sense storywise. MC is already good at driving at the beginning. The minigame is not complicated and not too long so it's cool. But we still have to wait the reward scenes who's not implemented yet.
- Marble : New sex scenes are very good ones, best tattoos graphics by far for me.

Overall, still consider that some of them was not necessary, but since the dev wanted to developping the School environment, bring new stuffs, it seems that we're being forced to start all over again for that.
There's somethig I specifically appreciated, that the new contents is not focus on the family, and it's feel like it was an eternity since then. We got enough of Maria or Lucy for now, seeing others women on the light from time to time is nice.

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
My full save with gentleman mafia, and I also have a save where you can choose your mafia, I didn't use any mods in my game, only bug fixes.
You are a hero my friend! Did you like his game changes, and did you find them significant enough, that worth a full replay?

Sinsxyo

Jun 21, 2023
How to finish Brenda’s Quest with Jason and the Rosalinda Ticket. Francis took the Money then Jason after Francis. Afterward, there’s no more clues for the school. What to do afterward?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes