ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Wasn't this game going to end this year?
Think the plan was to finish this year or the next year. Not sure how the dev is thinking at the moment to be honest since stuff are added + removed/blocked in almost every update while new bugs are introduced because of it. The dev also can't seem to make up their mind on what to do or they just don't wanna end the game yet.

Honestly at this point I have no idea any more. Overall it feels like the game should be streamlined to make it both easier for the dev but also reduce the amount of bugs. Like having several gangs to join sounds cool but it also probably triples the amount of work. It also feels like the dev is adding way to many new characters all the time instead of finishing up the one's already in the game.

I mean the game has pretty much been in development for over 7 years now, even though it was revamped over 4 years ago. All in all the game is good but because of how fragile the game has become you pretty much need to play a lot of it with a guide or risk crashing the game or corrupt/lock a save file however because of how as I mentioned the game is constantly having things added, removed or changed it's a pain to even try to write one.

To give an example the in game walkthrough and the walkthrough both told me to work on getting followers only to not getting it to work in anyway then after checking posts and the changelog I eventually found out that it's been blocked/removed for now. Another example was that the game just kept crashing over and over on me for some reason only to find out that I according to the walkthrough had to do a specific quest in a specific order to progress or the game would just get screwed so luckily I had an earlier save so I could fix it or I would have to start all over. There is also a ton of animations in the game but for some reason each time they start there is like a 5-10% chance that the game will crash so you have to save before them just incase the game randomly crashes or you'll lose your progress, this random crash also includes most sex scenes the first time they play, though the crash rates seems to differ from version to version during all my playthroughs.

Like I recently tried to make a full playthrough to get a save going since I also though the game was getting finished soonish and I lost my old one only to spend I believe like 30-40 hours on the game to have a new update release that now forces you to start a new game.

Still I like the game but my gameplay experience is really making me wanna shelf this until I see it's completed.

Last edited:

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, please help me, after finishing the history lesson project with Carlo in the printing room, we saw Sandra, after that the guide says talk to Sandra at the fun bell in the school yard but when I talk to her, only Sandra says We can screw up the classroom and have sex, that's it and it won't go any further, what should I do?!

Pureleaf316

Aug 25, 2020
On v0.953, I think that I got 2 bugs

1. After done with Gym, there is No pop quiz in History Class that book of face keep telling me attend History Class.
2. Tyna caught you when you enter Birdtown anytimes

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Help please, I'm stuck here 8( (by this moment there were dates with all available (girls) and the last moment QUEST WITH PINK GRASS).... I don’t know what to do next.
Screenshot_10.png

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
I have an error after the mission with the Chinese mafia, they ask me to go to school, I go but nothing happens, does anyone know anything?

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I cant enter the hornet garage, i took the online lessons, but there is just no way inside
Is there a fix for this?

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Looking forward to these women, MC haven't bang them yet .

Christian's mom / Principal / Nina / Sayuki / Bliss / Jacqueline / Nora / O'nell

Kamanberu

Mar 29, 2020
Hello, does anyone knows where is the password to Allison's computer? I'm playing as Marckus and I can't find it anywhere in the room, there is a short countdown and it's annoying

1704116878700.png

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017

Happy new year everybody and this January release version 0.96 an this is the content:
2 special Threesome
Lucy Dates
Spanish teacher quest
Spanish teacher interative sex
Jason Quest
Jason's mom sex
Jason sex
Brenda Quest
Brenda Sex
And som surprises

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes