Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, I put the wrong name, but the fact is I can't talk to that Sandra at recess (carol isn't at recess anyway :D )
View attachment 3163031
there is a bug that in front of sandra house there are two preson and if you click on them you get their sex scenes without playing the story.....which also completes their story one is for sandra other person shows nadaine....so this is a bug which not suddenly affects te game but later when you progress the story is prevents from doing so....the only possible thing to do from my prespective is to restart from the previouse point or better yet restart sandra quest if you have the save.

Opinaize

Jan 22, 2020
there is a bug that in front of sandra house there are two preson and if you click on them you get their sex scenes without playing the story.....which also completes their story one is for sandra other person shows nadaine....so this is a bug which not suddenly affects te game but later when you progress the story is prevents from doing so....the only possible thing to do from my prespective is to restart from the previouse point or better yet restart sandra quest if you have the save.
There's not way to tweak it in the save data through any save editor? :/

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
There's not way to tweak it in the save data through any save editor? :/
Well you can reset sandra progress to 0 through save editor ( i tried on a different save ) BUT it will clash with the rest of the story progress which ultimately leads to being stuck at some point....so that's a no go.

Opinaize

Jan 22, 2020
Well you can reset sandra progress to 0 through save editor ( i tried on a different save ) BUT it will clash with the rest of the story progress which ultimately leads to being stuck at some point....so that's a no go.
Okay well, seems I loose 3hours of gameplay so it's kinda ok, but sadge :/
Ty for guiding me :D

Reactions: Harsh 007

CasaNovack

Feb 6, 2021
Lucy quest with rats and a virus formula. Anyone? The game gave no explanation on what to do (apart from "I have to work on the formula") and I sure as hell am not trying every possible combination on a 6 digit lock. Especially when these digits give me some random pictures of flags, rats and football teams

Found it : 7,7 9,9 8,8

Last edited:

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
I haven’t played the game for about 2 years (I don’t remember what version it was) tell me, is there any progress in the gangs or is everything focused only on the family?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Bo no creo que haga ningún daño tratando de arreglar lo que está roto. en cuanto a las versiones en español, reconozco que no soy ningún sabio y no las encontre, te dire mas, tengo varias versiones diferentes y todas en ingles. Ya se usar el programa que dices, pero me gustan más estas traducciones, y evitó romper algo jajaja.
How you mean you did not find them? Spanish is literally always been the default game language. Any copy you download would be in Spanish. I suggest you start a new game and select Spanish when asked at intro and see for yourself. You can even change it while in game, if using an old save, by pressing W > computer > option (gear wheel to the right) > language. You maybe using someone else save in English or your old save that you selected English at intro instead of Spanish. Spanish in the game is more accurate than English btw as that's the creator's home language.

Anyway, you do you man. Just because I don't see the point doesn't make it invalid. Good luck (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
well i have to say i am disappointed in this game version. I know i played with the cheat applied and that made things a little wonky but there is no continuation of the story. The redo of the class and school is pretty cool but that is the only + i can give this version. I was hoping somehow that the mom was "gonna get back" at the bad guys some new stuff and all but nothing. I have played this game a few times now from the first version which is still up there for some reason to now.

Please put new crap in there. I like the game......

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Well I'm nobody to judge freedom is everyone's right after all. just let them be trust me on that, they can talk all kinds of trash to us but just ignore them. Even so they get pissed getting ignored so who gets them

MrOfLust

Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys, my save has completely collapsed and I would like to know if someone could give me a save, I am stuck in the part where you finish the xio pub mission when going to school it does not give me the option where Warren waits outside, I hope Can anyone help me and than you for your time reading this. (postscript v0.953)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes