Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
I have a problem when I talk to and help the Aurora library, we talk and then when I go back to it everything happens again and there's not even any progress. I don't know if I have to advance further in the school's history for something different to happen, does anyone know?

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
I have another problem, I finished the school mission with Carol saying that her story in the book was unlocked but there is nothing about her in the Book, does anyone know if there is a way to solve it? I'm using version 0.95

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i decided to restaart through new mafia and forgot the answer to the chemistry formula in lucy quest does antone know so please tell me....

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have a problem when I talk to and help the Aurora library, we talk and then when I go back to it everything happens again and there's not even any progress. I don't know if I have to advance further in the school's history for something different to happen, does anyone know?
It's grinding, but you will get there!

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
It's weird... After a few weeks in game, the door to Sara's room is always shown open(like the image of it) but I cannot interact with it or enter the room. Is it normal? I saw the first dance scene, when you bring her the first two cards.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
It's weird... After a few weeks in game, the door to Sara's room is always shown open(like the image of it) but I cannot interact with it or enter the room. Is it normal? I saw the first dance scene, when you bring her the first two cards.
you can only enter it in afternoon and it's not a bug but a change by dev...

Opinaize

Jan 22, 2020
Hey here, I seem to have encountered a pretty weird bug. I did carol's 1st quest where we work at library and then print the work. When doing it we see Carol stealing money in the Teacher's room. I now need to talk to her at recess.
The bug happens here, when I want to talk to her, she asks to skip class and just fuck, do you know why does it happen, is it fixable? :(

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Hey here, I seem to have encountered a pretty weird bug. I did carol's 1st quest where we work at library and then print the work. When doing it we see Carol stealing money in the Teacher's room. I now need to talk to her at recess.
The bug happens here, when I want to talk to her, she asks to skip class and just fuck, do you know why does it happen, is it fixable? :(
You got the wrong girl sandra is stealing money and you need to talk to SANDRA not carol.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes