Stalker*_*

Aug 2, 2019
Before I play through and try not to have an anger induced aneurysm, is there a difference with letting sarah get rofied?

wildlslayer69

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone have a save where warren is waiting at the gates and all side quest are complete up to that point? Cuz on my save warren is nowhere to be found

slimtwig

Jul 11, 2021
I also have a problem myself lol. When I study with lucy I get a loading error "failed to load: img/pictures/5SchoolQuest683.png". I already have downloaded the missing images patch and unofficial bug patch so i'm not sure what to do lol. If anyone knows how to help me out I would appreciate it.

slimtwig

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone have a save where warren is waiting at the gates and all side quest are complete up to that point? Cuz on my save warren is nowhere to be found
I had the same issue. Join Symphony of the Night's Discord, link of which is somewhere in the thread. The fix is there. "You need to use a save editor and verify variable 18 is 601, if so continue.....change it to 602 and go to principal office, scene will trigger" So basically it triggers a scene in the principals office, then if i remeber correctly you then meet with rachel on roof, then just progress through the story.

Reactions: wildlslayer69

wildlslayer69

Jun 21, 2020
I had the same issue. Join Symphony of the Night's Discord, link of which is somewhere in the thread. The fix is there. "You need to use a save editor and verify variable 18 is 601, if so continue.....change it to 602 and go to principal office, scene will trigger" So basically it triggers a scene in the principals office, then if i remeber correctly you then meet with rachel on roof, then just progress through the story.
Thanks will do that. I was either gonna restart the game thinking I made a mistake somewhere or just give up on the game lol

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
Use: "sex images -SoTN" at the bottom of bugfix menu

I try that but teleport me to the bedroom and i need to do that scene again and get stuck as before

Edit: its not a bug you have to find some thing in the house before talk to the ghost

Last edited:

Nikisha

May 4, 2017
Just started playing this game and it keeps freezing. Installed the bug fix, but still can't even get past the intro. Weird thing is it seems inconsistent, it freezes at different moments when playing.

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah....ALSO i dont really get WHY the dev changed the storyline for brenda BUT did not change for beth i mean i really loved the model for beth mom i really would have liked if dev added the option to bang beth's mother.
i find out on old version that stroy for jason is got it and new version dont have

CHACARITO

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, I've finished all the stories but now I want to know how I can play car racing, what should I do? because I don't get history instructions anymore, so I'm stuck. Someone help me?

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
How do i fix the noclip issue? It got worse when i progress through philip's story, usually sleeping or using car/bus works but now it doesn't.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes