Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Ehh, and stop again. After the Chinese action, go to school, and thank you, nothing is happening.
Just in case, I offered to grades in each subject, I flew all the ladies from popularity, and the rest, even the Library. And then nothing ...
You have to give up because how much can you ...
I also don't know what happened to the babysitting missions Well, I have arrows instead of them
And of course Brenda and Jason
maybe next time

MarsOrigin

Apr 15, 2021
Well that hasn't worked either. Shame, I like this game.
I have completed the game and I did not face any glitch/bug in the above mentioned quest, when I was using the cheat mod, I faced this issue. Had to install it back again. Did you try the bugfix file? Maybe that could fix the issue.

Gasparbatman

Jan 30, 2022
I have completed the game and I did not face any glitch/bug in the above mentioned quest, when I was using the cheat mod, I faced this issue. Had to install it back again. Did you try the bugfix file? Maybe that could fix the issue.
Bro, i also completed the game and i have a question. The story stops after the trip to Barcelona? I mean there's no more else to do?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Sandra, need to "talk" with her at recess. All I can do is f**k her. Anyone know a way to fix?? Really don't want to start over. Thanks

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
Necesito ayuda, no me permite hacer el examen cuando asisto a clases de historia.
[/CITA]
Aparecera un cofre al lado de la profesora y luego tomaras la clase debes tener la clase en 10 de historia.
(A chest will appear next to the teacher and then you will take the class. You must have a 10 in history.)

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
How to use Laura? When I finished the quest of Laura and I look the BoF, I click on Maria & Laura pic and it say, "When you use Laura", but I don't find how to do it.
So is it possible, or is it a future content?

Ruko3112

Jun 30, 2019
Sandra, need to "talk" with her at recess. All I can do is f**k her. Anyone know a way to fix?? Really don't want to start over. Thanks
do you know how to use "save editor"? Search for it, and click the 1st link. Upload your save in save editor specifically where you are facing the problem with Sandra (MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE in order to not lose your data if you do the changes incorrectly), once you uploaded your save go all down and search for "variable 18", change "variable 18" to 88 if the number is 87; this will bypass the issue and you will be able to keep on going with the quest.

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
How to steal virus sample without getting caught Lycy story?
Or at least tell me what line quest is in save.

Last edited:

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
The BoF says "Go to school", but nothing happens. When i am at the recess, there is an exclamation mark at the bathroom, but nothing happens there.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
do you know how to use "save editor"? Search for it, and click the 1st link. Upload your save in save editor specifically where you are facing the problem with Sandra (MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE in order to not lose your data if you do the changes incorrectly), once you uploaded your save go all down and search for "variable 18", change "variable 18" to 88 if the number is 87; this will bypass the issue and you will be able to keep on going with the quest.
Link the fixes source if sharing Ruko3112

Doing that but nothing happens
Edit: fixed your save and sent it

Fixes are posted here where you can save edit and fix those things along with other bugs
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-pc-cheat-mod-v1-33-sotn.99249/post-12330344

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes