Mmmx3

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a way to change on what stage are u in a relationship with others? I wanna reset Daisy and Beth.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and ganzback

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
while playing the latet version there are few things i noticed so can anyone tell me who finished this update first thing i see is that brenda whole storyline quest is changed from being having a crush on dereck to the current one the thing i want to ask can our mc bang beth's mother or does that quest still remains the same i really hope to get the scene with beth's mom i mean our mc does all the work and still not get that pussy.......and the last thing but this is a problem i am stuck on 2 QUESTS first beth's quest after getting rid of her father mc goes to tschool to talk to beth but image error shows up i keep cicking re try but after the screen transition the game is stuck on this any ideas...?
2. jason profile is showing on mobile but after i go to his house no one is there and well i'm stuck at that point.

Nighty565

Sep 1, 2017
while playing the latet version there are few things i noticed so can anyone tell me who finished this update first thing i see is that brenda whole storyline quest is changed from being having a crush on dereck to the current one the thing i want to ask can our mc bang beth's mother or does that quest still remains the same i really hope to get the scene with beth's mom i mean our mc does all the work and still not get that pussy.......and the last thing but this is a problem i am stuck on 2 QUESTS first beth's quest after getting rid of her father mc goes to tschool to talk to beth but image error shows up i keep cicking re try but after the screen transition the game is stuck on this any ideas...?
2. jason profile is showing on mobile but after i go to his house no one is there and well i'm stuck at that point.
im getting the jjason bug as well

xClyth

Nov 29, 2023
need help! when i date carol for the first time. it will straight through the lucy's sex scene.. is there a way to fix it?

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
like nobody at home right for jason

Reactions: Harsh 007

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
like nobody at home right for jason
Yeah....ALSO i dont really get WHY the dev changed the storyline for brenda BUT did not change for beth i mean i really loved the model for beth mom i really would have liked if dev added the option to bang beth's mother.

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah....ALSO i dont really get WHY the dev changed the storyline for brenda BUT did not change for beth i mean i really loved the model for beth mom i really would have liked if dev added the option to bang beth's mother.
need someone do bugfix or on which version got that data for his jason mom

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes