slimtwig

Jul 11, 2021
I also have a problem myself lol. When I study with lucy I get a loading error "failed to load: img/pictures/5SchoolQuest683.png". I already have downloaded the missing images patch and unofficial bug patch so i'm not sure what to do lol. If anyone knows how to help me out I would appreciate it.
Okie, so if fixed this problem for myself. Just in case someone else gets this problem too, this is how to fix it: dowload another copy of the game. go to the pictures folder of the new game and find "img/pictures/5SchoolQuest683.png". then just copy and paste it into your current game picture folder... so an easy fix, i dunno how the file got deleted in my current game only thing i can think of it may have been one of the mods installed (missing image/cheats/bugfix) Symphony of the Night

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
Okie, so if fixed this problem for myself. Just in case someone else gets this problem too, this is how to fix it: dowload another copy of the game. go to the pictures folder of the new game and find "img/pictures/5SchoolQuest683.png". then just copy and paste it into your current game picture folder... so an easy fix, i dunno how the file got deleted in my current game only thing i can think of it may have been one of the mods installed (missing image/cheats/bugfix) Symphony of the Night
maybe deleted by antivirus

potatopapa

Feb 23, 2018
I try that but teleport me to the bedroom and i need to do that scene again and get stuck as before

Edit: its not a bug you have to find some thing in the house before talk to the ghost
What thing and where?

Edit: ok found it next to the entrance door.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Can you help me out with the Chinese mission? I save the game with Fang Yin and when I switch with the MC, guards appear on top of me and kill me. So I'm stuck :(
If you cant pm me here, check my discord to send me your save. Link on my profile.
I say this without any malice or offense. Just giving my opinion.
It amazes me how some will always default to the mod is at cause. And not your own fault for maybe idk doing :poop:
Logic would state to try a clean game (HINT) without any mods and see for yourself if it working :rolleyes:.

None of MY mods causes issues with missing images or content in the game. Never will be. FYI, none of the dev bugfixes either will delete any file.

In layman terms and to summarize:
None of my mods deletes any files in the game or has the ability to. Issue is with you. And to make things further clear, that file is in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: theola and ganzback

Cmr921

Apr 12, 2018
I'm not seeing this issue in the thread: I have a softlock after the boat event where the MC accuses (probably Jack) of looking annoyed, but no one is present and the conversation doesn't continue. Maria is in front of her vanity mirror but nothing in the house is interactable, nor is it possible to open the phone or leave the house after entering. I can get around it by going to the street instead then passing enough time, but I feel like there's another scene/flag I'm missing if you do that.
(Version used is this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-85-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4559454)
This is happening in my game too. v0-953. Any recommendation?

Reactions: Hilmi jr
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes