t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Do we have any rough estimation on when we could see 0.96. Cause I'm guessing at the current moment it'll be near towards the end of the month.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Guys. I got stuck in the Sarah nude dance...

Can't even access bugfixer and UI not showing up, only hear the UI Sounds. Any help?

I got into this scene 3 times, yet it's still stuck everytime I enter it.

Please don't say any save skip or anything.

PraneshRF

Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys I'm stuck at the sandra scene where I have to go and talk with her at recess buy.. the sex scene only pops up... Got any ideas of how to overcome this?

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Guys. I got stuck in the Sarah nude dance...

Can't even access bugfixer and UI not showing up, only hear the UI Sounds. Any help?

I got into this scene 3 times, yet it's still stuck everytime I enter it.

Please don't say any save skip or anything.

Welp... I finished that but now... I got other problems. My character's sprite is invisible, I tried everything that I could from trying every single fix from BoF and Ingame Bug Fixer, I don't have scene viewer mod only cheat mod.

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. So in v.0.95 After Markus and MC's night and visit cousin, i ended up in the loop "focus in school quest/lucy's quest/sarah"s quest". Any solution at all?

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Seems this page looks the same, everyone complaining about bugs, everyone complaining about how sometimes the WT gives to you wrong directions, and the most important, Beggar always delays his updates.

But there is a thing that i noticed, the review notes of this game decreases since it had 3.5 stars before and right now, it has only 3 stars, which is a rare thing to happen for any game here in this site.

So, congrats Beggar, it seems that even SOTN gaves up about your game, now it's your time to really fix everything, stop revamping your game, nobody can stand your excuses anymore.

Mapong99

Feb 15, 2019
need help when i date carol for the first time. it will straight through the lucy's sex scene.. is there way to fix it? im current playing the latest version 0.953 and also installed the cheat mod.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hello, I've been putting this game off but now i'm interested. Does this haven harem impregnation? Please, I need to know.
Nope. There is some impregnation (2 or 3 girls, can't remember all too well) but so far you only know they've been impregnated because the game tells you, there is no development whatsoever, they don't grow a belly, and I don't think there will be

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes