Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
Well Fuck.....Sandra quest in schoolyard i stuck and cannot progress.....likely because somehow i was able to tap that out in the city by accident before the quest actually popped up. and now when this quest popped up its' offering sex instead of the actual quest regardless of where she is and its a required quest to complete to move the entire storyline. sob....

chapuza

Feb 6, 2022
The dev confuses me so much. Improving scenes that are years old is fine but why bother removing existing content and not properly replace it.

Why did he remove the Babysitter quests? They where finished and good.
Why remove the Hornet Garage quest? If he wants to improve it or something why not leave it in till you finish the improved version.
Why remove Carols Date quests?
Why change Brendas existing quest? It was finished and i liked It.

There are so many characters that dont have a questline yet. Why not focus on them first?!

Why does he keep remove existing quests before actually finishing the "improved versions"
I mean sure i like most of the improved character designs more then the old ones, especially the Art teacher, but why not finish the game first and that make a version of the game that focuses only on changing existing scenes.

Like this: Finish the game then take the file and market it as a Revamp that only changes some scenes each update. Or something like that.
He removes content to later present it as an update, that way the changelog won't look like this:
v0.96
A character model was redone.
Fixed 1 bug, 974 remain.
Thanks for your support guys, see you in half a year.

Zaloteon

May 30, 2021
I'm in Ottolabs doing Lucy's mission researchin the A-134 thing, after maria got out from the room what am i supposed to do?

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
I'm stuck with a Maria quest, after helping her getting boxes from her lab and telling her to dilute the drug she's making and she kissed MC and told me to go to away, the quest says to "Go to your room" but once I get into my room, nothing happens, I have the patch installed for 0.953, tried doing it in different times and such but no luck.

EDIT: I have tried looking for solutions but it seems like I have to change clothes? the problem is, the icon near the wardrobe in my room isn't there

#2 EDIT: FIXED IT, just had to watch Maria in the Bathroom at the first floor, masturbating.

Last edited:

Kub1nka21

Apr 13, 2022
ПК СЖАТЫЙ - v0.953
Дата обновления:11/19/2023

Информация: Игровой код не меняется. Только изображения, видео и аудио сжимаются, чтобы сделать его меньше (уменьшить)НЕ изменить размер/отрезать, но сжать) с небольшим снижением качества. Сравнения приведены ниже.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded it, unpacked it in order, as in the instructions, launched it, and this is what I have: Screenshot_20240118-214407_JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240118-225316_JoiPlay.jpg
At first, I even managed to play a little (introduction), and after the cutscene with a car driving along a rainy road, these errors pop up (first screen), and the second screen is a repeated attempt to unpack the game again, and this error pops up.
If anything, I launch it on Android via JoiPlay.
What to do?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded it, unpacked it in order, as in the instructions, launched it, and this is what I have: View attachment 3275519 View attachment 3275520
At first, I even managed to play a little (introduction), and after the cutscene with a car driving along a rainy road, these errors pop up (first screen), and the second screen is a repeated attempt to unpack the game again, and this error pops up.
If anything, I launch it on Android via JoiPlay.
What to do?
Seem like a resolution error. Go into settings of Joiplay and reduce the resolution to something smaller than 816x624. Also check to see if Joiplay is automatically installing the universal cheat mod in its settings. If that is on, you will have to uncheck it. Delete the entire game and copy back a clean copy.

OR

Another alternative to Joiplay is

Kub1nka21

Apr 13, 2022
Seem like a resolution error. Go into settings of Joiplay and reduce the resolution to something smaller than 816x624. Also check to see if Joiplay is automatically installing the universal cheat mod in its settings. If that is on, you will have to uncheck it. Delete the entire game and copy back a clean copy.
I don’t know what happened, but immediately after writing a post about the error, I thought that it was worth trying again, deleting everything “to zero” and unpacking it again. And, lo and behold, the game went beyond the error. We arrived at the house, I even managed to walk around the house, look around, and talk with the characters. I didn’t play any further - I wanted to sleep.

I don’t think so about “permission”. JoiPlay runs at 640x480 by default. Although another oddity pops up - the JoiPlay logo is in the lower right corner when starting - but when you start this game it is almost invisible - it moves “behind the screen area” and barely sticks out from there.

I still sin on the archiver. Or rather, the unpacking itself. It happened to me a couple of times when unpacking large archives with a bunch of small files and images - the archives give an unpacking error citing a lack of RAM.

I just launched the first archive. I'll try to add an update and a bug fix this evening. Let's see if there are problems or not.
Thanks for the answer. And of course, thanks for the compressed version of the game

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

OR

Another alternative to Joiplay is
Yo
Can you update a game zip when a new version comes out using this app ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don’t know what happened, but immediately after writing a post about the error, I thought that it was worth trying again, deleting everything “to zero” and unpacking it again. And, lo and behold, the game went beyond the error. We arrived at the house, I even managed to walk around the house, look around, and talk with the characters. I didn’t play any further - I wanted to sleep.

I don’t think so about “permission”. JoiPlay runs at 640x480 by default. Although another oddity pops up - the JoiPlay logo is in the lower right corner when starting - but when you start this game it is almost invisible - it moves “behind the screen area” and barely sticks out from there.

I still sin on the archiver. Or rather, the unpacking itself. It happened to me a couple of times when unpacking large archives with a bunch of small files and images - the archives give an unpacking error citing a lack of RAM.

I just launched the first archive. I'll try to add an update and a bug fix this evening. Let's see if there are problems or not.
Thanks for the answer. And of course, thanks for the compressed version of the game
Even though Joiplay runs at 640x480 at default, in the past because of the upscaling setting, at next run it changes the resolution to higher to match the default of the game (this game runs at 816x624 even with the game rendering set to auto, that doesnt work correctly ever since in the game engine itself). I notice this a while back, by changing it, it use to set the change in the settings file. Hence the response to suit.

I saw numerous people mention the unpacking issue also. But I assume it would be obviously to unpack again or try a different app. If your device has little bit of RAM or the archive app you using not updated then you will get errors. Besides RAM, sometime the archive app is not good and is the luck of the draw when unpacking. As I always use the latest algorithm that comes with WinRar or 7zip. The best thing to prevent this issue as I use a big dictionary size to keep the game size small, is to unpack on pc then copy to device. Sadly phone users ONLY will be in trouble. Maybe I will archive a version for phones only, but the compress will be larger for such devices maybe by x2 the current compress size. Please let me know in the future and also glad you sorted it out (y)

Yo
Can you update a game zip when a new version comes out using this app ?
Yes you can, as well as install mods or fixes, share save for fix, backup save, use the same save on pc etc. Anything you can do on pc with the game files, you can do with the app

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 3277877
FINAL DATE 0.96 RELEASE!

Release date: 10 / Feb / 2024
Jason Quest
Jason Interactive Sex
Jason's Mom Interactive Sex
Spanish Teacher Quest
Spanish Interactive Sex
Brenda Quest
Brenda Interactive Sex
Lucy Dates
Some Threesomes
"I will release in january" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Anyway, see you guys in july when this update will be actually released without 80% of this promissed content and 100% more bugs.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes