Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Sadly we all expected it. He will no go silent for a couple of days and then suddenly release it, or he will release it but missing half the stuff he promised. Half a year for a hour or two of content
But ofc, we're all gathered here mostly to play BeggarOfNet bingo - what excuse will he come up with this time?

• Haha
Reactions: larsvash

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
Don't worry guys..
He just needs to go to the National Archives and read through all his excuses. He just has a whole section of excuses. It probably takes a whole month to read everything. :rolleyes:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The best thing is that he plans to do MNL2
He's had MNL2 planned since before the revamp. It was supposed to be done in his own hand drawn art style. It was originally his big goal to make games in his own art style. Now I think it's just going to be another TK17 based one.

But I think he keeps saying that and dragging people along because he knows as much as we do that when MNL finishes his subs will drop dramatically. Some people stay on the sunken cost fallacy and just want to see it done. Based on the majority of responses in his discord we read that seems to be a very large part of the sub base.

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
im bad at undestanding why ppl pay and get cucked? esp few progects where no new update in half+ year and 1000+ patrons, well i dont understand ppl that watch their wifes get fucked by some stranger either=)

Reactions: jaredforks

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
Well didn't know that a few hours translated into something else in Spain, must mean like a day, a month, or maybe six more months.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well didn't know that a few hours translated into something else in Spain, must mean like a day, a month, or maybe six more months.
Actually the funniest thing is here where i live (East EU) it's actually the 9th so he's off schedule by 1 day lmao

Reactions: ghostav
Nov 24, 2023
Ya know what I realized? The game is basically finished, and has been for awhile.

We haven't made any stpry progress sincwe we moved o the new house, which was the ending of the first game. The closest we got was Lucy finished her...formula something ot other. SO that stupid chicken scratch math problem was all the story we got sine the new house.

Since then, we've banged the family...and just barely begun the gang quest. Keep in mind in the original, we had already banged the whole family by the time we reached the new house and we finished the gang story/ The new house update was 3 years ago. Three goddamn years. There's only been 15 updates sine then, meaning he's been releasing an average of one update every 5 months.

and we still don't have all the content from the old game like Tyna, who I've been waiting for for so long....also Shasha. Pussyfights... So basically we're at the same place were were before the revamp, except missing a bunch of content and we've been here for 3 years.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes