la__at

Nov 12, 2020
Funny thing is that after lots of time i was like lets make a complete playthrough and see the new content, but then i found out that lots of the old content was deleted from the game and i went to his page that announced new update in January bringing some of it back. Well, thats fortunate, i though, and delayed the play. Well, i waited just a liiittle longer, than i thought

Last edited:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
how do you check what version you have again haven't played this in a long time forgot the last version i played dont know what i missed

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
why this game have no ntr tag? They delete it from the game? I haven't played this game for about 2 years and i quit it for the ntr sht.

Reactions: K2ill1

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Well,well,well, it seems we got our long awaited february update!
Guess what? Time for a new bet - what quest will be bugged now?) Jason? Carmen? or some threesome? My guess - threesome.

Reactions: JTucker555

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I remember this game when it was a legend. Now, its an empty shell of its former glory. And the sad thing is that the dev blew it all right at the start of the gangs content.
Thanks, but that doesn't answer my question...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
why this game have no ntr tag? They delete it from the game? I haven't played this game for about 2 years and i quit it for the ntr sht.
That was in the previous version. Aside from one pool party fail state the game has never had NTR. and even the party scene you would never see unless you really wanted to since it was easy to avoid.

Reactions: th3n

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Life: Revamp [v0.96] [Beggar of Net] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.95 -> v0.96 [864 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes