Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Life: Revamp [v0.96] [Beggar of Net] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.95 -> v0.96 [864 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
soo.. I'mma be that guy and just ask.

Is the latest update a bug fest like old times every latest version is dropped and Symphony has to work his magic to make it tolerable to play?

Reactions: JTucker555

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
ALL THOSE DELAYS AND IT'S STILL FULL OF BUGS! Lucy dates are bugged, either the special places don't appear or the image gets stuck at the screen. Carmen quest is bugged, the police interview doesn't even work, even if you try to click on anyone but Carmen but whenever you talk to Carmen, it just repeats the dialogue and makes you walk towards a Policewoman and nothing happens. Haven't checked the Brenda and Jason quests because I looked forward to having sex with Lucy in the Mall without it bugging or having a taste of latina ass but I can't even progress so what is the point. Beggar took 6 months for this update and had so many delays because of "BUG FIXING" but there are still bugs, like what is happening. I just have to wait for a bug patch, by Beggar for some miracle or a unofficial patch by Symphony or some saint of Coder.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hopefully the dev will release a bug-fix like last time. I have NOT checked to see what bugs are new or if old bugfixes remain. Hopefully someone can clarify: If bug-fixes from the v0.953 patch is still present in v0.96. I dont have the time to check

In the coming weeks, we will see what new bugs crop up as members report and I get time.

fixing.gif

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
ALL THOSE DELAYS AND IT'S STILL FULL OF BUGS! Lucy dates are bugged, either the special places don't appear or the image gets stuck at the screen. Carmen quest is bugged, the police interview doesn't even work, even if you try to click on anyone but Carmen but whenever you talk to Carmen, it just repeats the dialogue and makes you walk towards a Policewoman and nothing happens. Haven't checked the Brenda and Jason quests because I looked forward to having sex with Lucy in the Mall without it bugging or having a taste of latina ass but I can't even progress so what is the point. Beggar took 6 months for this update and had so many delays because of "BUG FIXING" but there are still bugs, like what is happening. I just have to wait for a bug patch, by Beggar for some miracle or a unofficial patch by Symphony or some saint of Coder.
I knew it beforehand,
We're all now in yet another waiting game for saving graces of bug fixes and patches.
Well, let the waiting commence.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
why this game have no ntr tag? They delete it from the game? I haven't played this game for about 2 years and i quit it for the ntr sht.
lol this is 100% cap. You had to WANT to see the 1 or 2 NTR scenes to see them. Even then, the scene was easier to miss than to get. Also, 2 years ago was a couple years after the NTR scene was made.

• Haha
Reactions: Maericke

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Keep in mind that this update was supposed to be released in February.
So all that time he was supposedly "fixing bugs" . JFC the dude is trying to kill his Patreon.
Actually initial release date of this update was january 20th

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes