Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
There are some new CG contents in this game you can't find in the other (old) one.

Why I can't start Nadine's quest?
You have to finish Pam Quest (until you can enter at her appartment for sex intercation with her) & then, you go to the Pub in Chinatown at night for launch Nadine Quest.

Last edited:

junito

May 27, 2017
save is bugged, cant click on any character inside home to see the scenes only thing working is sleep

Last edited:

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
how do i fuck irene??? i have blowjob, boobjob and licking. How many times do ihave to do those things fo fuck her?? o_O thanks

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
There is a bug when cleaning the paint stains in art class, I clean them all, a exclamation appears but I cannot end the task because nobody is there, I tried diferent combinations, like waiting to do the task to other time, cleaning the stains in diferent order... still cannot advance. Sin título.png

Reactions: Lee2613

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Yep, for this update there is nothing new, the main quest propose nothing, only to do the school quest so every new contents is related to the school.

You have also the Garage job quest who is available with some new contents with Marble by the way.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
There is a bug when cleaning the paint stains in art class, I clean them all, a exclamation appears but I cannot end the task because nobody is there, I tried diferent combinations, like waiting to do the task to other time, cleaning the stains in diferent order... still cannot advance. View attachment 435423
this version required to get rid of the bug.. its there a couple of pages back.. find it :)

im bored so here is the link #4,027

Reactions: Seyfo and s278a

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
hey i have a problem when im doing Nadine quest i would go up to the old guy in chinatown i find the statue then next day i CAN'T FIND NADINE IN THE SCHOOL can someone help my out please

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes