Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
daisy sex scenes are reused. what a lazy fuck, i might just stop supporting this guy

also sarah/lucy events are gonna take some time, apparently he was having some issues with patreon no incest rule

still dont know why amy(love this whore)/laura/maria scenes are not fully implemented
long time i stopped giving $$

Incest rule can be dodge fucking easy and he know it, he just scared and btw all the thuing mc do to sarah......more then 2 years sarah and lucy not happening

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
A body know who to fuck the hospital director and where is the cats for the aunt?
Hospital director is bugged wait for the fix.
The cat is in Old Quarter to the parking lot above pharmacy.
Any bugfixes for director of the hospital?
Literally most of the Daisy update doesn't work for me.
TThe sex toys scenes do not start neither for Daisy nor Shirley, after puting them in the mailbox.
The back massage for Shirley ends up a negative.
Every massage for Daisy except the shoulder rub ends bad.
The cinema massage ends in negative.
The restaurant sex scene does not show up. I keep staring at the table and hear only the noise.
The hospital work is bugged as hell. I finished all there was yet each time i go back to work i end up stuck on the IV mission.
I am asked to collect all the ivs from the patiens but there aren't any on the floor.
To fix issues with the hospital follow the guide in this post:
For those that have issues with the hospital in the new version, I was able to fix it by editing my save file. Here's how you fix it:
  1. BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE! (If you change the wrong values it could mess up the save, you've been warned)
  2. Make sure you have taken all the necessary hospital courses! (recheck this, the new version messed this up too - it probably isn't necessary, but this is what I did, so best to be safe). Now when you enter the hospital job the nurse should mention IVs.
  3. Open your save file using the RPG Maker Save Editor (download here)
  4. Open advanced settings and go to the newly popped up switches tab
  5. Change these switches to true (with checkmark):
    1. 151: Enfermero (needs to be on - main switch for the nursing job)
    2. 154: Camillero (needs to be on to have red-headed nurses scenes active)
    3. The 3 titulo1 switches (153, 158, 160) should be on.
  6. Can also optional change these switches to what I'm guessing are their proper settings:
    1. 150: Enfermero PLUS SHOULD BE ON unless you haven't started the sex experiment scene. This switch controls the start of the sex experiment scenes, this is triggered by talking to the director. If you want to see the scene again, you can toggle this off. Repeating the scene doesn't seem to break anything.
    2. 155: Silla de ruedas and 157: Limpiador de planta don't have to be on, but may be good to have on for consistency
    3. none of the prueba titulos switches need to be checked. I have them unchecked.
And that's it. It should now be fixed! Here are some other variables (note: NOT SWITCHES) to know if you want to replay the hospital scenes (just set the variable to 0 to replay them):
  • 116: Xperimento - This is the hospital experiment scene count
  • 117: PACIERNTE 4 - This is Gisela (fourth door)
  • 118: PACIERNTE 3 - This is Mr. and Mrs. Cooper (third door)
  • 119: PACIERNTE 2 - This is Andrea (first door)
  • 120: PACIERNTE 1 - This is Megan (second door)
If you want to unlock the new Hospital Director Smither scenes, just toggle switch #237: DIRECT HOSPI UNLOCK to on. Any other issues I'd wait until the bugfix drops (which is dropping tomorrow) and then go from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 147f59

Blu

May 15, 2017
To fix issues with the hospital follow the guide in this post:

If you want to unlock the new Hospital Director Smither scenes, just toggle switch #237: DIRECT HOSPI UNLOCK to on. Any other issues I'd wait until the bugfix drops (which is dropping tomorrow) and then go from there.
so is the new hospiytal scene with the dr and the black girl that you try the pilss on or can u actually fuck the director?

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
What is the new update mean? (Morgan Family,Daisy Family) Is morgan the black guy friend and can you have sex with his mom and maid now? and daisy's mom? i have not play this game in a while so i completely forgot most of it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: I don't even know what to say, the face of book is bugged as hell, morgan quest is hidden, so does mrs johnson.

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
Please tell me the things to do about Daisy and her mother is just for them, I hate it. never use it again please.

Leolibu

Jul 2, 2019
Android version please. Got 4.1 version from apkgamer.org but I have to restart the game the got stuck when system ask to press W I get 2 person 1 stuck and 1 can move around but cant leave the scene

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I have solved it.
You can try
1. When Daisy reaches its climax, click on the "Look at the picture" in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Options may appear at any time after tapping the lower left corner of the screen. (P.S: You can choose either)
3. After selecting the options, the options may appear again and click again. (P.S: You can choose either)
The favorability has increased.
1111.jpg

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
helllpppp i put all the boxes in the car for daisy family but nothing to do after...

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes