floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
I have solved it.
You can try
1. When Daisy reaches its climax, click on the "Look at the picture" in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Options may appear at any time after tapping the lower left corner of the screen. (P.S: You can choose either)
3. After selecting the options, the options may appear again and click again. (P.S: You can choose either)
The favorability has increased.
View attachment 576019
Bro can put all new scenes pic? Or in gif

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
one thing when you start going home morgan do not you get instead of his name and markus?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Shirley's back massage failed for some reason.
That's a bug.

Guys, stop playing IT and wait for the hopefully bugfixed version. The Dude will release it TODAY at 22:00 CET (that's what he wrote on Pattronn).

ONCE AGAIN: today at 22:00 CET.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
a question that goes through my head this time alone and two mafias not like the previous ones?
I was two, plus the Russian and Asian
because when you went to the fight with jack and his boss there were only them and nestor, I ask more than anything because as in the next one the mafias come out to know

frofa

Oct 17, 2017
Can't continue main quests, cause I'm supposed to talk with Sara at school and she doesn't appear. Any fix for that?
Thank you.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
UPDATED THE CG RIP TO 0.5

any uploader/moderator update the cg link in the main post thank you !!!

Reactions: Lucifer000

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Morgan's family?? How do you get started??
Daisy has cleared, but Morgan hasn't started.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
I know that this was asked before, but can anybody tell me where the f%#k is the damn cat for Marge?
Spent already a couple of days next to the park in Old Town, skipping time, and no cat in sight. Is there a specific day/hour for the cat to show up?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
umm.. new patron post about fixed & surprise, can anyone share the same..

HisDudeness

Nov 3, 2018
I know that this was asked before, but can anybody tell me where the f%#k is the damn cat for Marge?
Spent already a couple of days next to the park in Old Town, skipping time, and no cat in sight. Is there a specific day/hour for the cat to show up?
The cat is not in the park but the parking lot a bit north. Only at a certain time of day though (think it was afternoon)

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes