KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
What finish the quest there is no such a thing
What version are you playing? I completed all of Morgan's quests in the new 0.55 version and gave all his YouTube profits to his mother.
When Morgan is sleeping in the room, you can pick them out and even see them in the anal scene.
After that, I didn't go to Morgan's house anymore.
Ah!!! I even saved a woman from stealing a bad guy's laptop.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
I can 't find Sarah at school to give her the card. In its usual place, I only see a flashing heart. Is this a bug?
Had the same issue. The work around i found was using RPGMaker save edit and flipping switch 143. it's labeled sarah school. bug worked right out after that. I think it has something to do with how many quests you do before it.

Reactions: citoplazma

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
What version are you playing? I completed all of Morgan's quests in the new 0.55 version and gave all his YouTube profits to his mother.
When Morgan is sleeping in the room, you can pick them out and even see them in the anal scene.
After that, I didn't go to Morgan's house anymore.
Ah!!! I even saved a woman from stealing a bad guy's laptop.
i use the compressed version that give here.. some one talk about puting wine in refigerator but i cant do that

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i use the compressed version that give here.. some one talk about puting wine in refigerator but i cant do that
I think you have to finish all sex interactions with Sharon first (until anal sex) then i believe you can put wine in the refrigerator. First check your items, if you don't have wine go and buy it.

citoplazma

Jul 28, 2019
From what i remember you just need to focus on others than Sarah first...Then when the time comes you with need to talk to her at school on Morning...
Had the same issue. The work around i found was using RPGMaker save edit and flipping switch 143. it's labeled sarah school. bug worked right out after that. I think it has something to do with how many quests you do before it.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi can someone make or add fix patch that work for compressed or new compressed please thank you

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Damn Daisy minigame in restaraun is far harder then anyother minigame in whole game!

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
How do you end the date with Daisy. Apologies if this is a dumb question. I have checked off all the things but nothing happens. she asks a question (Her Birthday) and ends up giving me a kiss, but then nothing. How am I supposed to continue.
Thanks in advance.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you end the date with Daisy. Apologies if this is a dumb question. I have checked off all the things but nothing happens. she asks a question (Her Birthday) and ends up giving me a kiss, but then nothing. How am I supposed to continue.
Thanks in advance.
You need to do all 4 activies on correct order, if game does bot exti mall automaticly after 4 activity just exit mall.

Reactions: t.quill
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes