Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if this v0.0055 is the bug fix one?
I mean i download the 0.005 a few days ago and read some comment i understand that the v0.005 was to bugged to be played. So i wait some day to find the bug fix version. Can i download this and play it now? Some advice?

Thank you

BDI

May 23, 2017
I mean i download the 0.005 a few days ago and read some comment i understand that the v0.005 was to bugged to be played. So i wait some day to find the bug fix version. Can i download this and play it now? Some advice?

Thank you
Download the new version, it is very much better than the previous one.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i just remember something play this new 0.0055.
During Pam quest, if i am not mistaken, we meet her biological mother "Lucrecia" the woman tell us that she work at Striptease Chinatown. Can someone tell me if there is this striptease? If we can meet her or not? I practically wandered all over Chinatown but I just can't find her. So just to understand... can someone help me with this Lucrecia?
Thank you

mcwindycity

Jun 22, 2018
Markus quest says meet him in the street, where do I meet him?

how to start daisy quest?
I already have the newest version

chaque

Jan 24, 2019
After Rachel's quest, Warren told to come in his house and see MC's father, but i can't find him, is it a bug here, how can i fix?

Oct 24, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the revamp?

is the non revamp walkthrough useful?
because i have no idea what to do and if i remember correctly there are also timers(unless he changed it from the previous version) so you can't do certain things if you don't do them before the father comes back for example

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man... i'm laughing like a damned :LOL: there is this event with marckus and morgan at the start of this update.
After you meet with Marckus and his sister. MC, Marckus and Morgan, they meet on the street near a shed (mountain passage ). In the background some music starts and I swear :ROFLMAO: to your all I was convinced it was a Silent Hill song at the beginning! I was like :eek: wtf is happening here! Then the music open up and i was like... ok ahahahaha :LOL: I am the only one who think something like that?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I can't do any YouTV. It keeps saying there is a max of 5 per day.
Also the counter for Phil seems to stop. I haven't been to him for a week but nothing changes.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone can tell me the deal with Christian? I have not understood what he wants from me. The game gives me two choices
1) Fine. Sounds good.
2) Fuck you man, No.

Can someone tell me what happen if i accept his proposal?
I mean he tell me that if i accept he stay away from MC's sister. I just need to stay aways from his business. For me is not a problem. For now i accept. But if someone wanna give me some advice, is really welcome. Because in future i wanna fuck Christian's mother :LOL:

Marckus quest is in the next update?

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys someone can tell me the deal with Christian? I have not understood what he wants from me. The game gives me two choices
1) Fine. Sounds good.
2) Fuck you man, No.

Can someone tell me what happen if i accept his proposal?
I mean he tell me that if i accept he stay away from MC's sister. I just need to stay aways from his business. For me is not a problem. For now i accept. But if someone wanna give me some advice, is really welcome. Because in future i wanna fuck Christian's mother :LOL:

Marckus quest is in the next update?
Well, you can't do much there, if you refuse, he kill you all and Game is Over.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Thank you
there is a striptease at Chinatown and it's where you see Nadine doing the striptease dance and talks to you about the statuettes but i don't think there's sny content for her right now

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes