CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I'm getting this weird issue where it tells me to go talk to sarah at school, but when i go there there is just a heart icon over where she should be and a pink haired boy talking to a space that should be her, but no sarah. Also the game tells me to wait 3 days before going back to phil's house, but when i do he just takes me out dancing and it keeps telling me to wait 3 days. Is my save just fucked or what?

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
You all know and remember that when the update is out the real release is about a week after due to all the bugs? This is a big update so imagine how many bugs the update will have.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You all know and remember that when the update is out the real release is about a week after due to all the bugs? This is a big update so imagine how many bugs the update will have.
One more reason to wait for the final release of the update without any bugs.

RuzV

Oct 4, 2019
i heard you can miss alot of scenes if you don't do/do something wrong in the old version. Did the revamp version fix this issue ?

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
I'm getting this weird issue where it tells me to go talk to sarah at school, but when i go there there is just a heart icon over where she should be and a pink haired boy talking to a space that should be her, but no sarah. Also the game tells me to wait 3 days before going back to phil's house, but when i do he just takes me out dancing and it keeps telling me to wait 3 days. Is my save just fucked or what?
me too! so i played againe :v gigle :)) and i wait 3 days until phill's mom appear in front
of the school ( 15h )

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i heard you can miss alot of scenes if you don't do/do something wrong in the old version. Did the revamp version fix this issue ?
It kinda happened to me tbh...in the intro when you meet for the last time with Alexx and i skipped it and because of that i think i missed the part where you do a copy of your cock to the sex shop to send it to her and then if you want you could've help the store lady to make copies and after that when I went inside Lucy's house it should've start a scene when she used a dildo but i didn't get such scene I'm not 100% sure if it's because i skipped the intro but yeah...i missed it.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes