Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just to be sure...is your android port of the latest revamp update of MnL free of bugs, glitches and God knows what else ?
The unmodded android port was based on v0.55, so any bugs present in that version would also be present in the port. When the new version comes out on April 25th, I would update all three : Modded Android, Unmodded Android and the PC Cheat Mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormrider56

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Hello, i've got a problem, i can't advance in the main story with stopping Sarah in the school, and i don't even have Tom's party yet, but in the school mision it tells me to continue main story, and i don't know what i'm missing, i attach the save if someone can help me, thanks.
¿Are you playing on Android?
Cant use your save

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Hey,

I need to talk (ingame lol) with Marckus on the street, someone know where he is if u get the quest? Dont know where he could be or how i activate the event.

krs123

Apr 20, 2020
Was wondering, I have a few places i'm stuck at, with most of the story being complete.... I noticed an update for reworked art for Mr. Chang and Sayuki on his patron, but have only encountered Sayuki during the cutscene when breaking into the rapper's house to steal the song book. Are those 2 npc's available elsewhere and I've just not been able to encounter them?

Also, is there a way to get back into Warren's underground fight club or is it just the initial scene that is available?

I've seen in the updates as well that there are several parties that you can attend? The only one i've figured out is the main storyline where you have to stop christian.

Lastly, like someone else a few pages back, I'm stuck with Carol's tip being to complete two successful dates with Carol, and even if the dates end with her saying we must do this again it was incredible, it never updates.

Overall though, great content and great game!

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Was wondering, I have a few places i'm stuck at, with most of the story being complete.... I noticed an update for reworked art for Mr. Chang and Sayuki on his patron, but have only encountered Sayuki during the cutscene when breaking into the rapper's house to steal the song book. Are those 2 npc's available elsewhere and I've just not been able to encounter them?

Also, is there a way to get back into Warren's underground fight club or is it just the initial scene that is available?

I've seen in the updates as well that there are several parties that you can attend? The only one i've figured out is the main storyline where you have to stop christian.

Lastly, like someone else a few pages back, I'm stuck with Carol's tip being to complete two successful dates with Carol, and even if the dates end with her saying we must do this again it was incredible, it never updates.

Overall though, great content and great game!
Wait for development and updates.
You can support
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

krs123

Apr 20, 2020
I do support on patreon, I was merely asking if all of these were storyline ends waiting on further development, or if they are implemented and someone knew how to access them as i can't seem to. Either way, can't wait until saturday!

caillouman7

May 4, 2018
" as the mother of morgan the original was better the new should be the sister ... " I totally agree with you, and besides morgan's mother is one of my game favorites.

Reactions: AdmnFuccooff4
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes