AnimeBigTiddies

Dec 27, 2017
Mod scenes for v 5.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
The v5.0 files appear as "undecrypted files" is it for some reason?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
compressed version 0.55 Bugfix from 4,72Gb to 1018Mb
+ +
packed winrar 5.90

Reactions: jhose15xs

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
Has anyone encountered a bug where Marge's cat disappears? I dropped off the wine, got the phone call, got the threesome, but after a few visits (exploiting the bug of the day not advancing so I could fast track the hospital and babysitter goals), suddenly the cat was gone and the girls never offer to double up on the MC. Does that damn feline wander off again, or did I break my game by using the no-day-advance bug? It doesn't seem to affect anything else, I was able to clear the hospital and have been chasing babies around without complications, but I simply noticed that the further I got in those quests, the MC never gets offered the double chocolate shake again. Which is a shame.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is this revamp better than the original or not worth it ?
Well the views differ, personally i liked better the original version and the complexity it had, the revamp version is more straightforward and the story is changed a lot, i think only if you play both of the versions you'll decide which one is better.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is this revamp better than the original or not worth it ?
honestly it's a 50/50.

If you want more content but without a well "rounded" story go for the old 2.1 version with xtras even tough the dev stopped working with it when we almost could've get Lucy's ass and honestly that makes me sad af but there's plenty of girls you can have fun with.

If you want less content(not saying there isn't but its's not like 2.1 version)and a balanced story go for the revamp.

Me,personally even if there's the revamp i'm still playing the old version.

Reactions: Balanar

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sadly the way rpgmv deploys/runs on android (Webview) makes this very hard to do. Only way known to my knowledge is either use an emulator such as JoiPlay or root phone. You can however install an android version over another and save games will remain.
What do you mean install an android version over another ?
Install for example a 0.55 version of the game in my android phone then install a new 0.6 version of the game in my phone ?

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
My save randomly switched to Spanish does anyone know a fix or if not can someone give me a save don't want to play this all over again.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes