Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Where do I find Markus? i can't speak in
his house
There's no content. Wait the next update.

Date of My New Life Version 0.6: 25 - April - 2020

Guys there are to many content that you cant play in android version, play better in PC.

Last edited:

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Can you attach your saves?
If you dont know how to attach saves check the pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got it thanks. for some reason the hot spot to ring the bell was off to the right and down from the actual doorbell

mrone2001

Nov 23, 2016
Can i get a help on the mini game that i got to play with one of the girl while she sleep? Like how to win that mini game or it can't beat just play to let her wake up?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Can i get a help on the mini game that i got to play with one of the girl while she sleep? Like how to win that mini game or it can't beat just play to let her wake up?
You used to be able to but, in the past four or five updates she is no longer there in bed. For some reason the only girl that stays in bed is Maria and you cannot interact with her there.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
If the help is blank for you, "talk to Sara at school" means that it is not implemented and will appear in future updates.
f the help appears with the green area, etc. "talk with sara at school" means that it is in the game and therefore you can do it.

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
If the help is blank for you, "talk to Sara at school" means that it is not implemented and will appear in future updates.
f the help appears with the green area, etc. "talk with sara at school" means that it is in the game and therefore you can do it.

Oh yes! Thank you very much :v

HierarchQuinn

Apr 1, 2018
So last sarah scene was at school her leaving with Christian and I think i finished all school quest is that the last of current build?

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
I hope everyone is taking care and staying home. Here are some spoilers pictures from the next update. Enjoy.

Was this update also the one where he was supposed to incorporate the house events? Or did he move that to a later update?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes