Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What do you mean install an android version over another ?
Install for example a 0.55 version of the game in my android phone then install a new 0.6 version of the game in my phone ?
Yes exactly like that. Basically install new version e.g v0.6 without uninstalling previous e.g v0.55.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
About the next update:

Beggar said it will be quite big. He created a lot of content for Marckus Family and is creating for Beth now. So much so that the update will be divided into 2.

The new dates are:

25 / 04 - Main Story content, Marckus Family.
02/05 - Beth.

Last edited:

AdmnFuccooff4

Mar 13, 2020
Is this revamp better than the original or not worth it ?
honestly, when starting the game I thought, the original was already in the meantime, some bottlenecks, and points without leaving I began to miss the original , the original had a Walkthrough - that unlocked everything, in this do not know what to do more and w computer B does not say what is missing! some of the new characters were a little weak , but with but content, as the mother of morgan the original was better the new should be the sister ... phill mom original is pretty the new can be aunt...
I think i will play again when finished the game ... i have some bugs
To be honest, I think it's best to wait any longer.

sorry bad English....

Reactions: caillouman7

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yes exactly like that. Basically install new version e.g v0.6 without uninstalling previous e.g v0.55.
Just to be sure...is your android port of the latest revamp update of MnL free of bugs, glitches and God knows what else ?

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
About the next update:

Beggar said it will be quite big. He created a lot of content for Marckus Family and is creating for Beth now. So much so that the update will be divided into 2.

The new dates are:

25 / 04 - Main Story content, Marckus Family.
02/05 - Beth.
who is beth bro @@

erwinpurwanto

Nov 20, 2018
How do I follow the marckus quest? I already found it on the street, they tell me to see it at home but no dialogue is activated

HarryJ

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, i've got a problem, i can't advance in the main story with stopping Sarah in the school, and i don't even have Tom's party yet, but in the school mision it tells me to continue main story, and i don't know what i'm missing, i attach the save if someone can help me, thanks.

erwinpurwanto

Nov 20, 2018
Stuck on a dates Carol. After each date, the info in the smartphone invariably appears "successfully complete two dates with Carol".

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes