naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
idk, there should be a better walkthrough, I feel like is not that precise like the one from the OLD game of my New Life version 2.1

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Again with this failed to load error : img/system/IconSet.png
i did delete and try full and kcompressed versions. Nope nothing fix this. Anyone have fix for this?

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I was a fan of the original, however, I gave up with the remake and I grew out of rpgm games. Is it worth another go? Has there been any new content with girls including CG or is it still catching up to the old version with relationships?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol so in Beth quest, after the soccer training, we made Mrs Jordan Pregnant? :ROFLMAO: :love:
Cant wait to see whats happen now!

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
Hello i just downloaded v 0.06 and my facebook says i have nothing more available, i know i should trigger Beths quest by going to music class, but it never triggers. Am i missing something? I did the threesome with Alison and Noa and all that. Any help pls?

Reactions: Kaz_Ure

veryshit

Jun 10, 2018
Hello i just downloaded v 0.06 and my facebook says i have nothing more available, i know i should trigger Beths quest by going to music class, but it never triggers. Am i missing something? I did the threesome with Alison and Noa and all that. Any help pls?
You need to download v0.06.5 patch to update your game.
Besides, how can you trigger Alison and Noa threesome scene?

Kimblee

Jan 5, 2018
loved the last 2 updates

I know it's early but already have some news about an upcoming update, such as date?

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Anybody manage to get out of the school for Daisy's mission when Ivy is chasing you? The front door has a teacher standing in front of it, is there another route or is my game just bugged that I can't walk behind her?

Reactions: Cramone
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes