Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I like the game but since the dev fully started the game from beginning the only thing i don't like is that he should've also added scenes with beth's mother and leave tom like bitch since it's alpha game .....just look at the ass of beth's mom i seriously think dev should also add some scenes with her stealing away from tom and threesome with beth and her mother..add some change to its story..

what do you guys think...?

Last edited:

Shas627

Jun 12, 2018
There's no save file location in this android port, just install a new update over on an old version and you're good to go.
Your saves will be in the new update you installed over the old one.
Well thats not happened on my phone.pls help

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I like the game but since the dev fully started the game from beginning the only thing i don't like is that he should've also added scenes with beth's mother and leave tom like bitch since it's alpha game .....just look at the ass of beth's mom i seriously think dev should also add some scenes with her stealing away from tom and threesome with beth and her mother..add some change to its story..

what do you guys think...?
I have same toughts as you have. And it would have been easy to write Tom out of picture. I was hoping after saving Beth her mother could say to tom get out of here you loser. You are only after my pussy and your friend did everything to save my daughter.

• Love
Reactions: Harsh 007

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I have same toughts as you have. And it would have been easy to write Tom out of picture. I was hoping after saving Beth her mother could say to tom get out of here you loser. You are only after my pussy and your friend did everything to save my daughter.
You brother just snatched words from my mouth...i would love to see that scene happened.....i mean just look at her mom it could also enhanced the story...just like daisy and her mother... :)

Reactions: Johnny6

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
When i try to install the dlc and when i overwrites files, a windows say to me that :
.../MNL0.06/mynewlife/www... audio
and movie are missing ?
I tried again installing the full version again and same message !?,
The DLC does not work with the compressed version (or unencrypted) only the FULL encrypted version. Either download the full version and paste the DLC or use the v0.65 compressed version (It already have the update v0.65 DLC)

Bro where is the save file location in android? I have backup savefile from previous version
You cannot backup the save file at this moment because of the way game engine devs implemented it on android . You have to follow my instructions on the android post if you want to retain save as Kenuichi said earlier (This is only viable if you are using my android port and not someone else as they would be using a different id).

I am working on backup of the save for future releases for the android port (Got it working kinda).

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i left after i got to the hospital with a mother of my friend and the friend and then i go home and in that moment the game crashed idk why do u have that save pls ...
Bro tell me clearly which friend and mother where were you and which character's story were you going through....?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as the game boots up, it lags like crazy. Is there a reason for this?
You can try decrypting it (or running a decrypted compressed version). RPGM games aren't particularly optimized for large file sizes.

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
A quick question: I had some kind of bug with the 0.65 update and wasn't able to choose the threesome with Sharon & Marge. I changed a variable and the option reappeared. My question is: can you choose Sharon & Alison threesome from Sharon home as well? Because I'm not really sure if it was selectable to begin with. Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes