R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
A quick question: I had some kind of bug with the 0.65 update and wasn't able to choose the threesome with Sharon & Marge. I changed a variable and the option reappeared. My question is: can you choose Sharon & Alison threesome from Sharon home as well? Because I'm not really sure if it was selectable to begin with. Thanks!

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Retrying my question:

Can anyone tell me, just in a few words, how far along the revamp is compared to the "original"?
I haven't played since right before he switched to the rework, so I'm kinda wondering whether it's worth playing the revamp already or whether I should still wait.

How close is he to catching up with where the original was? Is there new stuff that the original didn't have?

Just curious. Thank you. :)

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Retrying my question:

Can anyone tell me, just in a few words, how far along the revamp is compared to the "original"?
I haven't played since right before he switched to the rework, so I'm kinda wondering whether it's worth playing the revamp already or whether I should still wait.

How close is he to catching up with where the original was? Is there new stuff that the original didn't have?

Just curious. Thank you. :)
It has like 90 percent of the catching up of the original story just a little bit of changed as well the only thing that i did not like in this revamp version till now is that we have to do all the thing for beth and his mom on beth quest and in the end we only get scenes with beth........ her mother is still with tom just like the original i hate that part because in this game mc gets all the girls including their mother and just look at beth mom man that ass....dev should also have added scens in this one just like daisy and her mother....

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
The only thing that i did not like in this revamp version till now is that we have to do all the thing for beth and her mom on beth quest and in the end we only get scenes with beth........ her mother is still with tom just like the original i hate that part because in this game mc gets all the girls including their mother and just look at beth mom man that ass....dev should also have added scens in this one just like daisy and her mother....that way story would be LIT...

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I have same toughts as you have. And it would have been easy to write Tom out of picture. I was hoping after saving Beth her mother could say to tom get out of here you loser. You are only after my pussy and your friend did everything to save my daughter.
save from what?
i dont see a single difrence between beth dad and MC they are copy paste just in difrent age

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I have no idea how to successfully finish the soccer game at Saturday Morning.. there's a timer, do I have to be in possession of the ball when it hits 0:00? or do I have to be in possession longer than the opposing team? So far I always lost. ANY indication of what to do here would've been great, but they just put me in the game without any instructions

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Warren is the best character of that game, I REALLY want see him doing more badass things for the main chracter on this version, he is soo amazing character, I love his history and I hate our DAD.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I have no idea how to successfully finish the soccer game at Saturday Morning.. there's a timer, do I have to be in possession of the ball when it hits 0:00? or do I have to be in possession longer than the opposing team? So far I always lost. ANY indication of what to do here would've been great, but they just put me in the game without any instructions
its very hard but you have to catch ball and run into circle in right of field save when timer start and keep reloading if failed you can use W to bring save menu for faster reload to ignor that annoying scene befor replay

Aug 21, 2018
fast gamer rules said:
When i try to install the dlc and when i overwrites files, a windows say to me that :
.../MNL0.06/mynewlife/www... audio
and movie are missing ?
I tried again installing the full version again and same message !?,
Symphony of the Night said:
The DLC does not work with the compressed version (or unencrypted) only the FULL encrypted version. Either download the full version and paste the DLC or use the v0.65 compressed version (It already have the update v0.65 DLC)

But i have installed the Full version not the compressed, that's why i don't undesrtand !?

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
You brother just snatched words from my mouth...i would love to see that scene happened.....i mean just look at her mom it could also enhanced the story...just like daisy and her mother... :)
Game is still in progress, there's no reason that's not going to happen in the future updates.
And I don't think BON is modelling a character like this for not having a proper interaction with her later.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
save from what?
i dont see a single difrence between beth dad and MC they are copy paste just in difrent age
MC does not have any scenes with beth' mother that's what i'm taking about dev should add scenes with her too just like dais and her mother

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Game is still in progress, there's no reason that's not going to happen in the future updates.
And I don't think BON is modelling a character like this for not having a proper interaction with her later.
I don't know bro dev pretty much says in tag that this update includes beth full quest besides in older version that is the same story for beth nothing has changed in beth story i just want dev to include scenes for her mother too bro....all the things are done by mc for beth and yet her mother stays with tom i mean what the fuck...she hot bro...

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
save from what?
He saved her from being raped, in my playthrough MC hasn't drugged or raped anybody, for me that's a huge difference.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes