Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ahh, from the first version..
I thought they were in My New Life: REVAMP
Nope those are in the old version.
If you want to see them you can find the old version here and save files for all the scenes and check them out.

BaNaNaBoI123

Nov 25, 2017
Can you cheat and give yourself "Book special edition" and give it to her on the dates or find them ingame or buy the somewhere (i dont know where)

You probably need to increase Talk about Culture since that is what carol likes.
Always buy the most expensive gits. Remember stuff she likes.
And you should be good.
I already gave her the book, i go to the most expensive places by cab and all my talks are good. I think it's cuz i kiss her or miss the answer, but even when i know i got it right it still doesn't seem to work.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
how many music classes do i need to attend to unlock beth? i've gone to like 4 days worth and it isn't triggering. I've downloaded the .65 patch but it still says no content in the book of faces

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
What images are for leisure in Beth date? I always fail and lower shit when i have to select the random flying images.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Mod scenes for v 0.65
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
has a couple of flaws in the images of amy, jet and rachel

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes