odino

Aug 14, 2017
He saved her from being raped, in my playthrough MC hasn't drugged or raped anybody, for me that's a huge difference.
LOL
what a joke Mc drugged a town in marckus store to bang his sis and mom he is member of drug dealer gangs he jump from one house to another just to bang females he is just copy of christian just christian are few stage ahead because joined the gang first
if he was realy care about someone other than his dick he dident jump from one girl to another its just copy of barouqe from leane game just this one is MC not NTR

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i try again and download again the full version and have again this :
View attachment 646678
From the image, why you have My New Life in "AppData" ??????

Extract the Full version to either C:\My New Life or Desktop or Documents etc. Then copy the update to that folder.

If you are unsure what to do just download the compress version v0.65 and extract and play, will save you this trouble. It already has the update DLC

Reactions: fast gamer rules

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Stuck here
Cant complete sex training
View attachment 647129
Did you already complete Jet training at Jet Library @ Downtown South?

After you max the sex skills, you have to talk to her , she will tell you something about "she can't teach you anymore and to start making deals". Once you see this then go back to the Hornet Club and it should progress.

Last edited:

basilias

Sep 12, 2018
i think i am stuck i have to complete jet's mission but every time i go to jet's from my phone is saying to focus in family and i can't go in her house or in her library

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i think i am stuck i have to complete jet's mission but every time i go to jet's from my phone is saying to focus in family and i can't go in her house or in her library
It means it's time to complete family quest look for all family member page then complete their quest...
:)

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone who succeeded in escaping school with Daisy?
I figured out how to escape the school with daisy. Using the latest version with to 0.65 patch. No matter where you go the teachers will instantly catch you. So what you do is save right before you talk to Daisy on mission start. Open the bugfix menu and select character stuck, and then select unlock. Now your character can move through walls. You can still go through doors by pressing the z key. Go through walls to avoid the teachers and leave the school through the entrance. You will have to stand in front of entrance and press the key. Then once done relock the character. I had to do this because I believe the quest is bugged.

Reactions: jinkong
Aug 21, 2018
From the image, why you have My New Life in "AppData" ??????

Extract the Full version to either C:\My New Life or Desktop or Documents etc. Then copy the update to that folder.

If you are unsure what to do just download the compress version v0.65 and extract and play, will save you this trouble. It already has the update DLC
it works, thank you.

But i have another question, the phone indicates " NO MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE" when you begin the DLC.
What is there to do to get started ?

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Classroom besides the lab....if you are looking for MC clothes or if you are looking for daisy clothes then go to pool room then girls locker

:)
i know but i have lost the save cus i have unistall the game pls attach an save so that way i can play where i let it ... pls it will help me so much!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes