Dnshero

Dec 8, 2019
Android link @ end of this post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5
Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 719367

Links for Android Port:
Thanks Boss

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I did the all main story, but If I want go futher, the game is saying for me go to the history class, but nothing is happening, I am stucked in this game.
you have to do it enough times until the event kicks in. I can't remember how many times it took but you have to do it until said event does kick in. it shouldn't take too many times unless your save is bugged.

olijona

Aug 17, 2017
The guide say to me to go to The dragunov Pub at night but nothing happen here ...

Last edited:

Salamander_D

Dec 17, 2018
Guys, how many scenes does the incest patch open? I forgot about it completely, and did not use it in the update 0.06, 0.06.5, 0.7.5. (Read that opens the night scene with Sarah in 0.7.5 bj and 69)

Reactions: chuckd2041

olijona

Aug 17, 2017
go into the club and from there find the person with the flashing ! mark over their head. speak with them and the game will continue.
exactly but i watch a youtube walkthrough at the same time as me and their is a woman with the ! mark but no in my game ...

Last edited:

olijona

Aug 17, 2017
i feel like my game stuck with the last event in the pub because markus is still at the table

and their is no one on the left with ! mark

i try use last save and restart the last few event but a the end its the same result , i dont know what to do

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes