supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
hi guys i just complete daisy and her mother event at home but the hint system is still did not change like is supposed to say you have unlocked all content for this character and the same goes for pam morgan and marcus is this a bug or the game is still in progress or there is more i have to play plz help

Reactions: chuckd2041

Ramonjudixo

Oct 17, 2017
I need help with 2 bugs. The most importnat is about Pam, I was going to catch her stalker at the beach, but she does not appear in fornt of the school so I cant progress with the quest. The other one is with the garage quest, the lady keeps telling me to drive a car to old quarter endlessly. Any help is welcomed thanks.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I need help with 2 bugs. The most importnat is about Pam, I was going to catch her stalker at the beach, but she does not appear in fornt of the school so I cant progress with the quest. The other one is with the garage quest, the lady keeps telling me to drive a car to old quarter endlessly. Any help is welcomed thanks.
The time of Pam rendez-vous is not at 13h exiting school, but later at 15h. The second one with the garage work is a real bug.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sir, how do you know that information?
Tks!
BON lets the fans know about when his updates should drop on discord and before that on his patreon. People (myself and others) who keep up with this post the information here seeing as BON doesn't post here due not being able to take the hate that sometimes shows up in this thread.

Reactions: ios123

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is thre any h scenes with sarah and if there is how we can get them?
Yes there are H scenes with Sarah however, as of the latest update you need to use the incest patch otherwise it along with any other incest content (full blood incest) will be bypassed.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Then where i can get the lastest incest patch?(full blood incest)
after unzipping the file copy and paste the file into your game's data folder. once you do this open the game and got into the garage and you will see a new door above the cars. go in there and when you see the sparkles within the room click on them. this will activate the incest patch.

Reactions: hunya and Xaøs

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry if this gets asked alot. In this current build what are the sex scenes with Maria, Sarah, and Amy that are currently available? Again sorry if this gets asked alot.

So far I've unlocked the kitchen scene and the pasties scene with Maria. There are a bunch of gaps in the photos in the BOF.

The last scene I unlocked with Sarah was when she slept in the MCs room.

As for Amy the last scene I got was the park scene after you save her ass from her job.

Just wanted to be sure if I'm missing anything or not. It's driving me nuts.

olijona

Aug 17, 2017
I Check everywhere for the special place at the end of the date with marcus mom but there is not ...

This game is so bugged its awful

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Where do you buy gifts? Such as flower, chlots and such. Also what is the fasterst way to rise hearts with Daisy? Thank you.

lutiax

Sep 25, 2017
Im supposed to meet Markus in the street. Can anyone give me more direction than that? When? Where? Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes