jtw

Aug 5, 2018
The patch should open up some scenes, which are not available if you don't have the patch (as DD69-1 mentioned). For instance the threesome scene with Daisy and her mother Shirley.
I have the patch enabled, what do I have to do for the Daisy + Shirley scene? They are both maxed at 4 hearts and I don't get any new scenes with them...

Reactions: chuckd2041

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
Im supposed to meet Markus in the street. Can anyone give me more direction than that? When? Where? Thank you.
I had trouble with this bs too but basically idk if time matters I did it in the morning but you find him in the sidewalk in high neighborhood east.

Jan 25, 2019
BON lets the fans know about when his updates should drop on discord and before that on his patreon. People (myself and others) who keep up with this post the information here seeing as BON doesn't post here due not being able to take the hate that sometimes shows up in this thread.
I see.
Well, could not imagine why so much hatred, but alas.

Thanks again!

• Sad
Reactions: jardinier

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I think I found a workaround for the garage bug. On several occasions, when it was between 22 and 23:30 pm, for example just after a date with Carol, I went to the old quarter parking where I had delivered the car and where the white circle had stayed, and I clicked on this white circle. At one point, it was on Wednesday after school, and the white circle of the parking lot was gone. I worked at the garage on Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and Friday afternoon and the white circle on the parking lot did not reappear. On Friday evening, I was able to do 4 mechanics lessons (3 at 20$ and one at 50$) and on Saturday at 8am I unlocked the story with the mechanic woman Kanika. I hope it will work for you too.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
I think I found a workaround for the garage bug. On several occasions, when it was between 22 and 23:30 pm, for example just after a date with Carol, I went to the old quarter parking where I had delivered the car and where the white circle had stayed, and I clicked on this white circle. At one point, it was on Wednesday after school, and the white circle of the parking lot was gone. I worked at the garage on Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and Friday afternoon and the white circle on the parking lot did not reappear. On Friday evening, I was able to do 4 mechanics lessons (3 at 20$ and one at 50$) and on Saturday at 8am I unlocked the story with the mechanic woman Kanika. I hope it will work for you too.
my circle is always there on parking slot... do what ever i do.... always there.... sometimes i use it for... just earn some bucks...

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
Some way to make beth appear in the face book, I've already done all the missions and now I must have dates. Sorry my English

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
good someone help me get out of here I do not understand this?
is the event to discover the guy who takes photos of Pam.

'Open de doors use panels to add V to generator toopen doors and talk with the Stalker. ??????????
en que parte de la mision vas?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I see.
Well, could not imagine why so much hatred, but alas.

Thanks again!
Tbf his fans are as toxic as his haters, the other day I asked a patron of his if he could pass a suggestion to Beggar to make the game mode friendly towards the players, the guy asked me if I was a patron, I told him I was but not anymore because the game isn't for me anymore, then he basically told me to fuck off, just because I wasn't a patron. So basically some of his fans are close minded that don't care for feedback even if you are polite and it is something that could benefit the game, and the players.

Reactions: CMJ520

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tbf his fans are as toxic as his haters, the other day I asked a patron of his if he could pass a suggestion to Beggar to make the game mode friendly towards the players, the guy asked me if I was a patron, I told him I was but not anymore because the game isn't for me anymore, then he basically told me to fuck off, just because I wasn't a patron. So basically some of his fans are close minded that don't care for feedback even if you are polite and it is something that could benefit the game, and the players.
You could always go to the discord and post it there. BON does post there and as long as you aren't overly critical he does listen. I do remember when I used to post the bugs I found back in the day when he was still doing the origin version of this game.

But man hearing that is honestly sad TBH.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
mc told sarah that they should stop fooling around while in the garage...is that really it?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes