Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
I was able to download the game prior to the link going dead. Because I updated my computer, I started a brand new game and there is already a game breaking bug at the beginning (the first night at the new house.) It says:

Loading error...
failed to load: img/pictures/Laura255.png
Retry?

Since it is the transition from the first night to day, I don't have access to the phone to "report a bug" and hitting the Retry button doesn't allow anything to happen

The link might be a broken link....hence why it was taken down

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
ok what about the download link?
There might have been something wrong with the first link, hence why it was taken down. As I stated in my post from downloading it prior to the link disappearing, there was a missing image at the very beginning of the game that breaks it. I have been told that he has posted the missing image in discord, but I don't have discord, so I will have to wait until the "fix" is uploaded as well.

Hope that helps!

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Well, fuck, Zaiko's link died almost instantly.
Anyone uploading?
There was an error on Laura255.png/rpgmvp, so if anyone already downloaded 0.7.8 and has this problem: .

Drag and drop it on www/img/pictures.

Reactions: casta

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
There might have been something wrong with the first link, hence why it was taken down. As I stated in my post from downloading it prior to the link disappearing, there was a missing image at the very beginning of the game that breaks it. I have been told that he has posted the missing image in discord, but I don't have discord, so I will have to wait until the "fix" is uploaded as well.

Hope that helps!
how far is the game compared to the previous version

Reactions: casta
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes