H2R

Jul 9, 2020
cant wait to play this i held off playing when i heard a release was next month which is this month

Mar 28, 2019
Very disappointed after checking all graphics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no option to save all gang women, which means you had to play the game for 4 times. This version did not give anything good to me. Anyway, this version is 7.8, hope it is only incomplete. But hope is hope.

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Very disappointed after checking all graphics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no option to save all gang women, which means you had to play the game for 4 times. This version did not give anything good to me. Anyway, this version is 7.8, hope it is only incomplete. But hope is hope.
keep extending for nothing...

Reactions: jaredforks

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Will saves from before still be compatible? If so, how can I keep my save?
the download link from Zaiko has 4 saves 1 for each gang,but if you want yours just start new game and save on all slots exceptlast 4 incase you want use those save,then just drag your save and put it in save folder and over write,you just need make new save where your save is,example if you want your save in slot8 make save in slot 8 then move your save 8 to save folder,hope you understand

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
the download link from Zaiko has 4 saves 1 for each gang,but if you want yours just start new game and save on all slots exceptlast 4 incase you want use those save,then just drag your save and put it in save folder and over write,you just need make new save where your save is,example if you want your save in slot8 make save in slot 8 then move your save 8 to save folder,hope you understand
Zaiko link is dead, can you upload it please

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes