MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I always check out the pictures of each version before playing to see if it's worth the time investment - not sure about this one but I might play it since I also did not play the previous one.
Amusing part is that this way I get to see all the pictures from the old version that he left in and only now removed. That was probably 500Mb of saved space right there :KEK: Also a reminder of how far the Revamp still has to go to catch up with the original

Reactions: jaredforks

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I always check out the pictures of each version before playing to see if it's worth the time investment - not sure about this one but I might play it since I also did not play the previous one.
Amusing part is that this way I get to see all the pictures from the old version that he left in and only now removed. That was probably 500Mb of saved space right there :KEK: Also a reminder of how far the Revamp still has to go to catch up with the original
The Original was fucking massive. No idea when this will ever catch up - and im saying this as a follower of the revamp but not a player of it. Said to myself id not jump in till it caught up and i could experience loads of new stuff vs just retreading old storylines but there has been teases of loads of new stuff from this latest update so likely ill finally dive back in (and there is a lot of catch up of thats been revamped from the older version already at this stage). Still im not sure how much is yet to be featured from the older version on this one without playing it for myself - we about 75% done yet?

Reactions: CMJ520

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i thought that the revamp had much more content?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey can anyone please tell me where all the cats are? Also one cat is behind a object you cant pass so.....
they all over 1 in part town,then you go barley park and meet cat lady and for the one you can't reach.....don't need it but you can get it,if you use bug fix and unlock player will walk through

Mar 28, 2019
And yeah, i liked this new update. Because every update is a step more away from the old game content.

City events ftw.
The main story is still at the same pace as the origin, only with unnecessary changes, like the sequence of hospital scene and reuniting with Lucy was changed. Also, I do not like the part of Sarah. BoN tried his best to not make her lovable in the revamp.
To me, BoN spent time on meaningless things, like new faces and random events. Because I do not think most of the women in these events are hot and it is really a waste of time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes