chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
img/pictures/Laura086.png is missing. Causes a game break if you are playing from the beginning. It is where Laura has been caught masturbating in MC's room.....specifically the follow up conversation in Laura's room.
I had quite a few especially when i installed the mod to teleport,gotta wait till they update it.I was just using the saved games that was installed there to see the new update,but he missing alot girls quests,so gonna start from mine,spent too many hours doing the girls quest to start them over again

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
The Original was fucking massive. No idea when this will ever catch up - and im saying this as a follower of the revamp but not a player of it. Said to myself id not jump in till it caught up and i could experience loads of new stuff vs just retreading old storylines but there has been teases of loads of new stuff from this latest update so likely ill finally dive back in (and there is a lot of catch up of thats been revamped from the older version already at this stage). Still im not sure how much is yet to be featured from the older version on this one without playing it for myself - we about 75% done yet?
Not worth it yet IMO, the game often feels empty and the only thing you have to do is use the phone to skip time. For a new game I would wait at least until the next update which should bring new interesting content, if we do get what the poll voted for.

Reactions: Skode

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
img/pictures/Laura086.png is missing. Causes a game break if you are playing from the beginning. It is where Laura has been caught masturbating in MC's room.....specifically the follow up conversation in Laura's room.
A lot of "useless image files" were deleted, seems like they were not so useless. We can only hope this will be the last one.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
no se que odio mas las paranoyas del sueño o a al chistian y jack a ver cuando te los puedes cargar xd
I do not know that I hate more the paranoyas of the dream or to the chistian and jack see when you can load them xd

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes