Skode

Mar 9, 2020
MNL2? This minimum game is missing another year, to have the same content as the previous version, I would not even wait for the MNL2, the only possible logic to do this reboot is to continue milking their patrons.
Milking the Patreons... you do realise it was those very same Patreons that voted for the revamp in the first place right? Nice your being so concerned for and happy to speak as a representative of a group you are clearly no part of though lol

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hello guys,my in game language changed from english to spanish in all saves,how can i change language back to english,help please
Load a save and play normal further then he switched back. I have had in my dream that he switched and after I load my save it was back to english and I can play normal further.

Desertpunky

Jul 1, 2018
Load a save and play normal further then he switched back. I have had in my dream that he switched and after I load my save it was back to english and I can play normal further.
The fact is that no matter what save I download, its language becomes in Spanish, even downloaded saves of other people,so in the last version, I played for 2 hours,the language did not change

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, guys,

I guess I need some help.

Something's going wrong with my gameplay and I have NO idea what I should do.

My save ends when I come back home after choosing "my mafia gang".

So, I chose Nesrot's side. I come back home. Then the scene with Maria starts. Great titfucking. When the scene ends I check the hint system: it tells me that I have to spend some time with my Aunt (what the hell?? where? when? how?). Then I enter my room and the MC says that it's time to sleep. I sleep. Next morning the hint system tells me that I have to go to Nesrot's.
So, I go to Nesrot's pub BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I CAN'T ENTER NESROT'S OFFICE. Morning, afternoon, evening, night... Nothing happens.

So, I switched to Warren's gang. Same old save but this time I chose the Gentlemen's pub. It happens the same:
I come back home. Then the scene with Maria starts. Great titfucking. When the scene ends I check the hint system: it tells me that I have to spend some time with my Aunt (what the hell?? where? when? how?). Then I enter my room and the MC says that it's time to sleep. I sleep. Next morning the hint system tells me that I have to go to Warren's.
So, I go to the Gentlemen's pub BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I CAN'T ENTER WARREN'S OFFICE. Morning, afternoon, evening, night... Nothing happens.

So, guys,

does anyone know what the fuck I should do, please?

Reactions: chicho1958

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
where did you find the pink weed?
and the book?
I can't find sarah either at the old house
Pink weed - go to High Neighborhood East at night (2200) and talk to group of people next to the park to start the mini quest.

The book for Debbie's quest can be found inside the comic book store next door to Amaria's Market.

Sarah is in her room.

Reactions: chicho1958

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Well, guys,

I guess I need some help.

Something's going wrong with my gameplay and I have NO idea what I should do.

My save ends when I come back home after choosing "my mafia gang".

So, I chose Nesrot's side. I come back home. Then the scene with Maria starts. Great titfucking. When the scene ends I check the hint system: it tells me that I have to spend some time with my Aunt (what the hell?? where? when? how?). Then I enter my room and the MC says that it's time to sleep. I sleep. Next morning the hint system tells me that I have to go to Nesrot's.
So, I go to Nesrot's pub BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I CAN'T ENTER NESROT'S OFFICE. Morning, afternoon, evening, night... Nothing happens.

So, I switched to Warren's gang. Same old save but this time I chose the Gentlemen's pub. It happens the same:
I come back home. Then the scene with Maria starts. Great titfucking. When the scene ends I check the hint system: it tells me that I have to spend some time with my Aunt (what the hell?? where? when? how?). Then I enter my room and the MC says that it's time to sleep. I sleep. Next morning the hint system tells me that I have to go to Warren's.
So, I go to the Gentlemen's pub BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I CAN'T ENTER WARREN'S OFFICE. Morning, afternoon, evening, night... Nothing happens.

So, guys,

does anyone know what the fuck I should do, please?
Dude, it just got released. It's probably one of those things when old saves don't work and causes glitches. You could wait a bit if a solution comes but i won't hold my breath. You could download a complete save here for 0.7.5 and see if that works and if it doesn't then that's that.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes