chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
After checking the difference between 0.7.5 and 0.7.8, I found over 800 images removed, is it the same for everyone or just me

I've attached all the images I found removed
Yeah I've read something like that somewhere,they said they removed a lot junk files,but when you start from beggining you get some errors,atleast that's what someone said. I've tried it but was using mod(teleport one) had tons png files missing so gave up

Zyz fgh

Jul 6, 2020
you have to go all around house and you see some sparkling places,click on it then talk with shadows,you have to find that sparkling place,there's 2 in garage,1,for sarah,other one forgot who.Tell you truth was boring as hell and they could've skip that part and put something else
I found one sparkle and nothing in garage reply bro

Reactions: chicho1958

guettal

May 13, 2018
well best choice for you is to download my saves and choose your gang,where you are stuck is almost end update,tyna rescue you,little chat with nes and cops arrest you,not big deal,my save is when they give you 45 seconds to run and choose your gang,also in this last update there's 4 saves(21,22,23,24)each has already a gang,only difference my save has 99% girls done,if you want mine just scroll some pages back or choose the ones in update and do the quests yourself,up to you
The game stopped when Christian's father killed his son's friend and after Tommy took out the Chinese girl. When Christian threatened him.... The game stops, error say. access function...... and every time I re-enter, the same thing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I see the main thread updated.
Is this version the final bug-fixed version or there would be a patch in a week or so?
Thx for mod,I tried it with new update but had tons errors,was waiting for you to update it,but not in a hurry.This new version they said they removed tons useless files and size is smaller

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
For fuck sake. Fuck this Beggar. He not changed one bit from first game, only doing content and not fixing.
First week on SAT ended Resistance training with Jet and started first Skill training. after it go home and black FUCKING screen. Bug literally at beginning of the game. Fuck this shit. This way there will be a few REVAMPS. Literally this REVAMP come to life only because Dev not fixed anything and it was one baggy game, and right now REVAMP going the same way?
Save just before bug, just take skill training and it happens

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thx for mod,I tried it with new update but had tons errors,was waiting for you to update it,but not in a hurry.This new version they said they removed tons useless files and size is smaller
Yeah don't used the old mod on new update. I'm making the update later today when I get some time. But normally the current v0.7.8 version suppose to be a test version then a bug-fixed version would be release in a few days.
Need to confirm this one is final before releasing the android or pc mod because it would save me tons of time.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The game stopped when Christian's father killed his son's friend and after Tommy took out the Chinese girl. When Christian threatened him.... The game stops, and every time I re-enter, the same thing happens.
are you in middle forest?if so go right,up stairs....if game crashes then do what i said,besides in new version theres 4 saves,1 for each gang

Reactions: guettal

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah don't used the old mod on new update. I'm making the update later today when I get some time. But normally this version suppose to be a test version then a bug-fixed version would be release in a few days.
Need to confirm this one is final before releasing the android or pc mod because it would save me tons of time.
well there's a cat you can't reach,but don't know if that's a bug,also the rest looked good to me,but was released yesterday,so if I was you I'll wait a few days. I had to use the fix bug(unlock character) to get the cat,but people was saying was no need

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For fuck sake. Fuck this Beggar. He not changed one bit from first game, only doing content and not fixing.
First week on SAT ended Resistance training with Jet and started first Skill training. after it go home and black FUCKING screen. Bug literally at beginning of the game. Fuck this shit. This way there will be a few REVAMPS. Literally this REVAMP come to life only because Dev not fixed anything and it was one baggy game, and right now REVAMP going the same way?
Save just before bug, just take skill training and it happens
if you using controller,hit r1 then there a bug fix,click there,click fix blackscreen,also where it says character stuck if you click unlock will walk through walls,that's your best friend for some of jets quests to avoid guards,and I haven't gotten any black screen in all game,maybe you missing some drivers update(just my opinion) or if you playing new version from start then YES you are right some one complaing getting errors,but as you know this is test version,in a couple days the final version should come with bugs fixed and don't get upset not good for blood pressure,roll one up,have a cold one and enjoy life.

amanogingi

May 4, 2020
For others starting after gang choices, with the quest to "go home". There is a chance that you might get stuck like me. Do the City events (Book,Weed,Cats) first before Main Quest, this is what worked for me. Just sharing.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I found one sparkle and nothing in garage reply bro
when you find the sparkle talk with the shadow,then go find another sparkle ,like that till end...spoiler....was boring as fck,sparkles everywhere,rooms,living room,kitchen,garaje,etc,etc

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So how many of the gangs have content or is it the same content for them all?

By the way. Where is the Markus, MC and sister scene which has a pic on the first page?
I only played Necstar,and yeah I want to know that scene too,couldn't figure it out

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For others starting after gang choices, with the quest to "go home". There is a chance that you might get stuck like me. Do the City events (Book,Weed,Cats) first before Main Quest, this is what worked for me. Just sharing.
book,weed? spoil me :),I only did cats

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well, guys,

I guess I need some help.

Something's going wrong with my gameplay and I have NO idea what I should do.

My save ends when I come back home after choosing "my mafia gang".

So, I chose Nesrot's side. I come back home. Then the scene with Maria starts. Great titfucking. When the scene ends I check the hint system: it tells me that I have to spend some time with my Aunt (what the hell?? where? when? how?). Then I enter my room and the MC says that it's time to sleep. I sleep. Next morning the hint system tells me that I have to go to Nesrot's.
So, I go to Nesrot's pub BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I CAN'T ENTER NESROT'S OFFICE. Morning, afternoon, evening, night... Nothing happens.

So, I switched to Warren's gang. Same old save but this time I chose the Gentlemen's pub. It happens the same:
I come back home. Then the scene with Maria starts. Great titfucking. When the scene ends I check the hint system: it tells me that I have to spend some time with my Aunt (what the hell?? where? when? how?). Then I enter my room and the MC says that it's time to sleep. I sleep. Next morning the hint system tells me that I have to go to Warren's.
So, I go to the Gentlemen's pub BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I CAN'T ENTER WARREN'S OFFICE. Morning, afternoon, evening, night... Nothing happens.

So, guys,

does anyone know what the fuck I should do, please?
Relax grasshopper,I'll teach you the way.Nesrot is outside pub,beside jaqueline,don'y get stressed over game,you roll one up,grab a cold one and relax

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes