shifty_gent

Jul 2, 2017
anyone willing to assist an idiot with the pink weed quest? I skipped through the dialogue with Marcus and now cant find the last delivery. Found midtown and chinatown.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Now that I think about it he should had never did a damn Revamp. He should had just started My New Life part 2 literally after you choose your gang. One these days some amazing dev on here will port it to Renpy.

Qche

Jan 21, 2017
I'd like to play this game but first I'd like to ask.
There is no situation here that women have sex with other men? I see in the 7th picture on the first page that a woman is with two guys, is it optional?
I don't want to start a game and then quit because there are scenes with other men that can't be avoided.
There are at least 3 times that I remember where your father fucks somebody. First is your with your Stepmom , second one is with principal and the last one is with a girl on a yacht. There is also dick measuring contest oh and also a "pussy fights " or whatever it's called where loser gets fucked or someone he/she puts to be fucked in case he/she loses. I hope that this made sense. Oh and also there is no way to avoid this other than cheating but cheating might be time consuming. And to be honest I don't remember the 7 screen being in game but I played some parts of it at release so I could have forgotten that they are in the game. I hope that helps. Have a good day.

Reactions: Qmil679

ishiin

Jun 2, 2020
Here you go.

Btw, yes, it was imposibble to buy saw because of those men. I don't know why they were there. I edited your save and put saw into your inventory.
Here you go.

Btw, yes, it was imposibble to buy saw because of those men. I don't know why they were there. I edited your save and put saw into your inventory.
hey can you edit mine as well? same issue two guys are standing infront and i cant get the mechanical saw

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes