Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
is mobile version of this one already updated? from what i know there is a mobile version for this right?

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Help needed, I am stuck on a Jet mission where you go to here shop and she is getting attacked, then you need to go find Nesrot but every time I go to the club Jet is standing in the door way and I can't get passed her.

Dad of Boy

Jan 20, 2018
I think I'm gonna stick to 2.1 until this version gets either a Firebane mod or a bunch of bugfixes and stuff out of the way. There's a lot of recoding to do I take it and BoN needs time more than anything. CGs look to be mostly same quality and the assets are really improved so that's a plus I suppose.

I take it that the game was fixed up this way so that it would be easier to bugfix?

DDB

May 17, 2017
Im on a quest where in need to talk to rachel about the dinner with jason(?not sure about the name) where she pretends that shes his gf, i talked to her in school and got her the dress but i dont know where shes lives. Anyone knows whats the next step?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I seem to have run into a gamebreaking bug. I got home, heard voices, maria and dad are talking, dad goes off, maria makes me a pizza, I go through a few dialogs, then the maid makes me hot cocoa to help me sleep, I wake up? and hear voices from amy's room, listen to their dialog, then the game shows me sleeping in my bed.... and nothing more happens. Game is completely stuck there. No one comes in, game doesn't advance, I'm just stuck sleeping in my bed.

I've replayed this numerous times, trying diff dialog options with maria, trying coming home earlier, but nothing seems to change the outcome; stuck sleeping in my bed, no way to progress the game. Phone is unavailable so I cannot advance time, I cannot move my character, I can't do anything.

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys,

First of all this game ,even if buggy, is awesome!

I got a question during the Maria's swimsuit quest.
Is there anyway to go outside to make a copy of the key? Or the laptop password?
I don't know if it happens later in the game or not and I m afraid to miss the event and fuck up the rest of the game.

Thank you and have a nice day

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes