ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am stuck just outside the house I am trying to go to school, but the game keeps poping up a message that says click on the book of faces Icon. I have opened the phone and clicked on all the pictures and I can't shut the app down without turning the pc off and then I get the book of faces message again, please help

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Also Mrs. Turner, but you might have mixed her up with Mrs. Taylor, as Mrs. Taylor's content is fully unlocked without test mode
but which classroom is mrs turner's?!? it says she wants to talk to me in classroom, but shit if i remember which one she is.

edit: omg, so i decided to go to each classroom and talk to the teacher, it's mrs taylor haha so why does the hint say mrs turner!??!?!?!?

Reactions: Ghimius

dalamar26

Mar 14, 2017
I can't find this armchair next to principals door. All i see is 2 potted plants next to the principals door in the school

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
lol.. cannot leave shoes at the door for laura quest.. it worked fine in version 1.3 but aint working in 1.5 XD

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My New Life: REVAMP [v0.001.5 Alpha Test] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 2.72GB

Download Win (455MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Everytime I want to get into this game, it's just filled with bugs and it turns me off....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Go back to house entrance and click on the cupboard and will ask you if you want to leave your shoes their.
post a pic of this cupboard cuz i'm not seeing one at all, do you mean the small chest of drawers with the two plants around it? not getting any question when i click on that..

midx

Dec 27, 2017
the game says "no more content is this version" but when i look at any other guy's save, there is other scenes like nadine's. what must i do ?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
post a pic of this cupboard cuz i'm not seeing one at all, do you mean the small chest of drawers with the two plants around it? not getting any question when i click on that..
its a bug bro... it worked in version 1.3... sadly it isn't working in 1.5 .. if someone has discord ping this to BON.. so he can fix this :D

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
its a bug bro... it worked in version 1.3... sadly it isn't working in 1.5 .. if someone has discord ping this to BON.. so he can fix this :D
maybe with the fix he could put an actual cupboard there instead of a table with 2 drawers or a small chest of drawers whichever you want to call it but that is not a cupboard!

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
POSTING AGAIN....
guys i think im stuck after i had *** with joanah or something(maria`s sister) in the morning a test boutton appears near the computer what to do after that i cant progress farther>>>>sorry for language

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes