frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
Well.. my first impression of revamp version is, what's improved?

You know, the screen resolution is stays still, and screen aspect ratio is sill 4:3.

I don't know what's upgraded in this version except animated start screen.
Much better gameplay and women looks so much better now

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
So the tags up top have gay and trap, but the ones in the Genre area don’t list them. Is there or isn’t there gay/trap content?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys its only me or this new update is buggy? Less then the old one. But in some other thing buggy for me.
As someone say i restart from the scratch, because the save do not work anymore in this new upate.
I mean i use the phone to see the info. If i look the info on Jet the game tell me who to do.
Also if i look on MC the game say me the info, also school.
But if i try with Sarah... nothing! With Maria... nothing, with the two step sister nothing. If i remember correctly in the last version, the sarah info work, but here not?

Anyway we need a new walk, because i see some choice with Maria.
I don't know if i say the right thing, but when i see mary at night, the dinner night where Mc's dad ruin the dinner with her, i say:
1)Where do you go dressed so good. O something like that (after see MC's dad go away)
2)Dad know how to pick the right woman (during the pizza)

After the game... do not go so well, i mean i see MC go to sleep and the maid say i prepare a hot cocolate.
MC go to sleep. MC hear Amy and her friend speak and.... something wrong, because mc stay in bed sleeping but i cant do nothing. I thing bug because after i see the maid go down and maria coming angry in mc room and find him naked.

Someone can confirm if the thing go like this? I have an old save, so if the thing was bug i can load the old one.
Also for the choice, someone know the good one? Some advice realy appreciated

Thank you

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So the tags up top have gay and trap, but the ones in the Genre area don’t list them. Is there or isn’t there gay/trap content?
with Nesrot's reward you can choose chloe who happens to be a trap seeing as she is a dick chick. You can also fuck her during the Amy quest when you try to expose her boyfriend for messing with Chloe.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Saves not being compatible and Fix a lot of Bugs ..
Those are 2 messages that are going to be mentioned a lot the next few months.

My tip, just lay this game aside for a couple months until it caught up to the 2.1 version and is playable (Probably not going to happen because i have a feeling that it's going to be same story with bugs as the 2.1 version... But we can all hope)
I remember when I first saw this game when it was literally 0.1 of the first my new life and kept up with it sense then. Played every update and as i mentioned in another thread at points even kept older versions of the game for the soul purpose of getting around bugs in the newer versions. I have never once skipped a version of the older version of the game, but sadly with this one I am extremely tempted to follow your advice or at least wait until this first version of the remake is 100% complete.

But to be fair after speaking with a few people I seriously think BON wanted to completely remake the game (seeing as with 2.1 he completely changed the father's personality from a caring father to his kids to a total dirt bag)

But here is a plot twist that would make me totally smile in this one. The grandmother that originally committed suicide in the older version is not only alive in this version, but after learning how 'gifted' her grandson is decides to give him what Jack had to take from her willingly. I mean with the way he is a complete doucebag in this version to be honest he would more than deserve this kind of humiliation.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So you have to restart the game to yet again play from the beginning. I applaud those who can endure the grind again. It would be to much even in ren'py, it's a lot worse doing it again in rpgm. This should be sequel to previous version which is reworked now, and until it catch up to 2.1 content or at least until it's not buggy mess, which it was always the being done in rpgm, this game is dead to me (i know, nobody cares, i'm not paying for it, but still...)

Reactions: douradinho1

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Since old saves aren't working and there is no new content i'll skip this update and wait for next one that has new content before restarting game. Since there is possibility that you need to start from begining for next couple updates anyway.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
i'm not gonna download and start all over again since don't have any new scenes and etc and i'll continue to play the old game, but i truly hope that this game grows up a lot.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes