woody

Jan 31, 2017
is Irene the only sex partner so far,cant get any school girls to talk to me,cant even talk to the girlfriend from the old version, just get a bla bla bla bubble like every other student,also the stepmom/sisters are never in the bath they just stand in the shower ignoring mc

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I sorta like the revamped story so far. And hopefully since he's using Renpy now, [...]

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Guys its only me or this new update is buggy?
It is. It's always been. It's going to be. It will always be. Let's deal with it (maybe, maybe not :whistle:).

Does anyone still care about this "game"? Everyone who's following it since the very beginning is totally aware by now - I guess - that it will never be bugfree and it will never be completed.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
okay i normaly keep to myself about my opinions butttt and its a sister sized big but. Not all but the majority of you cry way to much. look this new version is a far cry better than the first for so many reasons, but still you cry. im starting to think if someone gave you (for free) a gold plated , wish granting flesh light. that most of you would still find a reason to cry , like its to big for my crybaby dick waaaaa. thank you thats all i wanted to say .

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
RPGMaker games whould just get patches instead of full releases every time. These updates don't warrant a 2.7GB download everytime someone farts :p

All the changes from 0.001.3 to 0.001.5 (110MB)

In case you still need to update from 0.001 to 0.001.3 (145KB)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes