• Fix a lot of Bugs
  • Add minimap in city
  • Add map option in PC/Smatrphone
  • Add Jobs Hospital and Amaria's Market Phase 1
  • Add jod Babysitting.
  • Add tutorial Pc and City.
old saves no work :cry:

Demoness_Kiss Rythan25 JabadaJD

well shit here we go again i bet the thread is going to have 10 pages of just save please comments -_-

i guess im just glad that whoever said it will be updated weekly was correct

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Seriously the developers should stop making decisions based on what patreons says this lead to a path of bad choices and big mistakes, i know the patreons give them money but dude! is your game you need to think carefully what is the best for YOUR game not making a poll and let other people choice the future of YOUR game.......well whatever
That's the whole point of patrons, they get firs priority because they fund the game. If you want change become a patron, his cheapest tier is $1

Reactions: obibobi

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
old saves no work :cry:

Demoness_Kiss Rythan25 JabadaJD

well shit here we go again i bet the thread is going to have 10 pages of just save please comments -_-

i guess im just glad that whoever said it will be updated weekly was correct
Saves not being compatible and Fix a lot of Bugs ..
Those are 2 messages that are going to be mentioned a lot the next few months.

My tip, just lay this game aside for a couple months until it caught up to the 2.1 version and is playable (Probably not going to happen because i have a feeling that it's going to be same story with bugs as the 2.1 version... But we can all hope)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Saves not being compatible and Fix a lot of Bugs ..
Those are 2 messages that are going to be mentioned a lot the next few months.

My tip, just lay this game aside for a couple months until it caught up to the 2.1 version and is playable (Probably not going to happen because i have a feeling that it's going to be same story with bugs as the 2.1 version... But we can all hope)
i'm here only to check the changelog(and i'm disappointed...as always)...i have ver2.1 if i want to play something...or freeloading family(damn! That make me want to marry my brother...story short: that game makes me mentally horny)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
i'm here only to check the changelog(and i'm disappointed...as always)...i have ver2.1 if i want to play something...or freeloading family(damn! That make me want to marry my brother...story short: that game makes me mentally horny)

So that's the goal of the game right? Cheers!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
don't know if it's the same but I had this one cousin I wanted too bang. I hadn't seen her in over 10 years,hell didn't know it was my cousin until she told me.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Well, I sorta like the revamped story so far. And hopefully since he's using Renpy now, Beggar will be able to catch up to 2.1 content in the next month or two and have most game breaking bugs squashed. But I must admit that I'm rather annoyed with how linear it is, can only concentrate on one person at a time... hopefully this revamp will be worth the time and effort Beggar is putting into it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
posted
OLD SAVES NOT WORK YOU NEED RESTART
DONWLOAD

• Fix a lot of Bugs
  • Add minimap in city
  • Add map option in PC/Smatrphone
  • Add Jobs Hospital and Amaria's Market Phase 1
  • Add jod Babysitting.
  • Add tutorial Pc and City.
Thank you for the info! I download the game and try to play with the old save, the game start, but after some minute it look like that some thing do not work well. So i come her to ask why and... i find you info^^
Now i know that i need to restart from the scratch again.
I hope is not like restarting all the time with every new version now.

Anyway guys :ROFLMAO: I'm the only one who starts the game and hears the introduction music, laughs with a stupid expression and moves to the rhythm of the music looking at all the girls/women?

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
after banging joana in mikes house whats next? the hints says thats it for this version. i expected a lot more content due to the previous one

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Well.. my first impression of revamp version is, what's improved?

You know, the screen resolution is stays still, and screen aspect ratio is sill 4:3.

I don't know what's upgraded in this version except animated start screen.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes