JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
hello guys i have problem when laura use my computer i dont no how to remove my shoes before i enter my room.
thx
in front hall there is a small table as you enter house you put your shoes there same as in the old game...then go upstairs and see sister

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
I don`t Undertand, excuseme...please
Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Go to the game folder /www/saves.
2. Pick your actual save file.
3. Go to
4. Drag your save file (file[number].rpgsave) and drop it on the page (or click Upload File and search for the save file)
5. There you can edit your gold amount, put your desired amount on the text field next to Gold.
6. Click Download file[number].rpgsave at the end of the page and replace your save file on the game folder with the one downloaded.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i notice a lot of people getting upset about people asking for help and i do notice there are lots of people who ask the same questions. im new to the game and looked around the forum for a while before i asked for help as i was unable to find anyone else who had the same problem i did! i apologize if i upset anyone and i really appreciate the helpful responses from BDI and ketsura! thanks you guys!

p90

Jul 18, 2017
I can´t talk with sarah in afternoon. Quest tynimon cards cannot progress any fix?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
I'm stuck on the Pool thing from the school, teacher takes off the towel, takes me to principal or whatever. Screen turns black then nothing happens
use w key and check option black screen in bug fixer. BE CAREFUL I DON´T NOW IF WORKS.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes